Movie listing not showing fanart/thumbs/banner/etc
I just upgraded from 13.1 to 14.1. It was a fresh install, I didn't port any settings over. Everything seems to be working except for the Movies, where it's not showing fanart/thumbs/etc. My TV Shows section is, however, correct. Pulled all the right stuff, no problem.

So I have all the fanart from previous scrapes and they're in the right folders, but no matter how I set Kodi (MovieDB, local media, Universal) it doesn't pull the images. After that, I tried going into "Movie Information" and then refreshing from there, which is where it asks if you want to pull the info from the internet. I click "Yes" and everything is good again.

I'm fine with updating everything, but I'd like to do that process in one fell swoop. If I click "Scan for new content" or "Update Library", it doesn't work. I've even removed the library and added it back, but it always comes up the same. I'd hate to go into each one and update movie by movie.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
(2015-02-04, 17:07)dishwater63 Wrote: I just upgraded from 13.1 to 14.1. It was a fresh install, I didn't port any settings over. Everything seems to be working except for the Movies, where it's not showing fanart/thumbs/etc. My TV Shows section is, however, correct. Pulled all the right stuff, no problem.

So I have all the fanart from previous scrapes and they're in the right folders, but no matter how I set Kodi (MovieDB, local media, Universal) it doesn't pull the images. After that, I tried going into "Movie Information" and then refreshing from there, which is where it asks if you want to pull the info from the internet. I click "Yes" and everything is good again.

I'm fine with updating everything, but I'd like to do that process in one fell swoop. If I click "Scan for new content" or "Update Library", it doesn't work. I've even removed the library and added it back, but it always comes up the same. I'd hate to go into each one and update movie by movie.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I had a very similar issue on one of my boxes a few weeks back. It seemed all my attempts to fix were never-ending. What actually worked for me was running the artwork downloader script and even though I had locally stored artwork, the addition of the new artwork made everything work again. My locally stored artwork, like extra fanart was working again. Hope that helps. Oh, also check this thread, might help out as well. 217270 (thread)
Hey buddy, thanks! Worked perfect!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie listing not showing fanart/thumbs/banner/etc0