News about ATV2 Kodi
Just for migration gotham to kodi ?
I have Flash Black 2.5 in my ATV2 and I can install koi with. I install Kodi and after I uninstall gotham ? Or I uninstall gotham and install Kodi ?
Thank's I french and I don't understand ;-)

And I disappointed :-( I use xbmc / kodi frodo since only then I moved to Gotham and now I want go to kodi 14.0 or 14.1 the latest version for my ATV2.
I wanted to know, I see that some people still use frodo! We are not forced to use the latest versions of xbmc/kodi ?
Then if kodi not longer updates for ATv2 we can always use kodi? If so how long?
If one is not forced to be on kodi and example stay on frodo ! I found it even more stable than I have gotham and it work good. If I stay in gotham my addons work all the time ?
Thank you
Any body help me Huh
Kodi is the new name for XBMC. "Helix" is v14 and v14.1.

The ATV2 can use v11, v12 (and 12.1, 12.2, 12.3), v13 (and 13.1, 13.2) , and v14 (and 14.1).

Some people have no or little problems on v14.1, but some have lots of crashing issues. If you try v14.1 and you have crashing issues, then try v13.2 or v12.3.

v12.3 uses less RAM, which is why a lot of people use it. The ATV2 has very little RAM, and most crashes are because of the RAM running out.

Some add-ons will work for a long time without updates. It depends on the add-on.
i dont no ! then gotham not crash too much for me but I just installed kodi ! I installed first with maintenance Atv Flash Black and them uninstall with ssh Terminal with my mac yosemite.

Yes ! frodo v12.3 is more good and uses less ram ? yes ATv2 just 256mb :-(

I know that we can install old version with ssh ? I'm in OS X Yosemite and managed to uninstall gotham with ssh.
I can to install frodo with ssh ?
I do not use lots of addons ! Genesis, f4m test, youtube, vstream, dpstream, francePluzz, DigiTV sport and Télé Fr angel cry !
I have to see if my addons run under Frodo 12.3 ? And the version Frodo v12.3 is it the most stable ? It's sure.
thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
News about ATV2 Kodi0