Jackie Chan titiles in chinese
After doing a clean install of Kodi, my Jackie Chan titles have English charters but, Chinese titles. Who Am I is something like "Sgi no Chi"
You have the scraper settings for that source set to use the original title.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-02-10, 22:44)wgstarks Wrote: You have the scraper settings for that source set to use the original title.

as far as i know i have mine set to "IMDB" perhaps there is a sub setting? would taking screen shots help any?
If you go to your source and check the scraper settings you will see that imdb has a setting something like "Use Original Title" (can't remember the exact phrase). You need to disable that setting. If you can't find the setting let me know and I'll post you a screenshot.

Edit: You will also need to refresh the movie after changing your setting.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
i think that fixed it but, now i can't find Who Am I. and video from my Unsorted library are showing up in my movies library. just deleted movies library and re adding it again.

EDIT: yeah i think someone interrupted my first re scan of my of movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jackie Chan titiles in chinese0