"Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" automatically activated?
How can one avoid that in (see 1 Video output here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/System) "Systems", "Video output" the option "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" automatically gets activated some times?
Newest stable Kodi (portable), Win 10 | skin: default Confluence
I had this problem too... Thankfully you can disable the full screen window option via advanced settings.xml
That's great. How could I do it?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#fullscreen
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I'd need to check but if you search for 'fake' in the above link you'll find the setting I think it is.
Quote:Post: #4
http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml#fullscreen
Many thanks for the link, so this is the right code, I assume:

2.11.9 fullscreen

Starts XBMC/Kodi in full screen (check resolutions!).
<fullscreen>false</fullscreen>

Quote: I'd need to check but if you search for 'fake' in the above link you'll find the setting I think it is.
Thank you, I found this, it sounds like this option would keep Kodi on top:

2.11.14 alwaysontop

Added in XBMC v9.11 (Windows OS only). Keeps XBMC/Kodi always on top when windowed.
<alwaysontop>yes</alwaysontop>

Alternate code.
<videoscreen>
<fakefullscreen>false</fakefullscreen>
</videoscreen>

Could this be the right position for that code in my advancedsettings.xml:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
<advancedsettings>
<loglevel hide="false">1</loglevel> <!-- von zeigt das OSD, also den Text mit CPU, Memory etc. nicht an, wenn "Debugging" aktiviert ist. 0 ist Normal logging, only logging errors (Default). Dieser Eintrag ist nicht in diser Datei, habe zugefügt -->

<video> <!-- "VideoSettings" instead of "video" for builds prior to May 22, 2006 -->
<fullscreen>false</fullscreen>
<ignoresecondsatstart>600</ignoresecondsatstart> <!-- Number of seconds to ignore at video start after which a resume point is created | Wenn ein Video 10 Minuten (600 Sekunden) gespielt wird, wird es als "In progress" / "Im Gange" gekennzeichnet und ist so im Filter zu finden -->
<ignorepercentatend>5</ignorepercentatend> <!-- Wenn ein Video 8 % vor dem Ende oder so gespielt, wird es als "In progress" / "Im Gange" gekennzeichnet und ist so im Filter zu finden -->
<playcountminimumpercent>90</playcountminimumpercent> <!--Minimum percentage that has to be played before it is marked as watched. Set to 101 to never auto-mark items as watched -->

<smallstepbackseconds>7</smallstepbackseconds> <!-- Length of the small skip back (normally the BACK button) when playing a video -->
<smallstepbacktries>3</smallstepbacktries>
<smallstepbackdelay>300</smallstepbackdelay>
<usetimeseeking>true</usetimeseeking> <!-- Whether to use time based or percentage based seeking. -->
<timeseekforward>15</timeseekforward> <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a short seek. Defaults to 30. von : Pfeil rechts -->
<timeseekbackward>-15</timeseekbackward> <!-- Time to seek backward in seconds when doing a short seek. Defaults to -30. von : Pfeil links -->
<timeseekforwardbig>300</timeseekforwardbig> <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek. Defaults to 600 (10 minutes). von : Pfeil nach oben -->
<timeseekbackwardbig>-300</timeseekbackwardbig> <!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek. Defaults to -600 (10 minutes). von : nach unten -->

<percentseekforward>2</percentseekforward> <!-- Amount to seek forward as a percentage, when doing a short seek. Defaults to 2. -->
<percentseekbackward>-2</percentseekbackward> <!-- Amount to seek backward as a percentage, when doing a short seek. Defaults to -2. -->
<percentseekforwardbig>10</percentseekforwardbig> <!-- Amount to seek forward as a percentage, when doing a long seek. Defaults to 10. -->
<percentseekbackwardbig>-10</percentseekbackwardbig> <!-- Amount to seek forward as a percentage, when doing a long seek. Defaults to -10. -->
<blackbarcolour>1</blackbarcolour> <!-- colour of the black bars (0->255), (black->white) on videos. -->

<fullscreenonmoviestart>true</fullscreenonmoviestart> <!-- Whether to go to fullscreen or not when starting a movie. Defaults to true. -->

</video> <!-- use "VideoSettings" instead of "video" for builds prior to May 22, 2006 -->

<videolibrary>
<cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <!-- VideoLibrary(Video) wird gesäubert, gereinigt beim Starten von XBMC wohl jedesmal (Eintrag von ) -->
</videolibrary>

<videoscanner>
<ignoreerrors>true</ignoreerrors> <!-- Beim Starten von XBMC erscheinen gelegentlich Meldungen wie: Keine Verbindung zum Server aufnehmen zu können, die man mit "ja" oder "nein" bestätigen muß. Das wird hiermit vermieden.
Set to true to silently ignore errors while scanning videos. This prevents the error dialogue box, so you don't have to keep hitting "yes" to keep scanning.-->
</videoscanner>

</advancedsettings>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" automatically activated?0