Win Remove 'New' tag from recently added movies
Hi all

I am overwriting some movies with newer, higher quality versions. Some have different file extensions. So what is happening is XBMC (I am on 13.2) is picking these up as new additions. How can I prevent or remove the tag that indicates a movie is newly added?

Thanks!
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.
Set the timestamps of those files to the date the old ones had (date created, date last modified). There is a tool to extend the file properties with another tab but I can't remember the name atm. I'll have to look it up tomorrow in case you can't find it yourself.
I have Bulk Rename Utility and that can actually change attributes such as dates. I tried it and it worked. I had to remove the videos from the library and rescan but it didn't show up in the Latest list. Thanks for the tip!
Desktop / Media Server: Win10 x64, ThermalTake Commander G42 case, Asus Maximus VII Hero, Intel Core i5 4460 3.20GHz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX750, CM M 1000w, 8GB GSkill, Samsung SSD 840 Pro 120GB, 2x WD Black 1TB RAID 1, WD 6TB + WD 4TB spanned, single 3TB

Intel NUC with Openelec in TV room.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove 'New' tag from recently added movies0