One or more items failed to play - noob in need of help please
Hello all,
As the title suggests I'm having trouble with xbmc not playing videos. I only installed kodi/xbmc last week so am very green, apologies in advance for my lack of knowledge. I've done some reading on the subject but haven't gotten very far.

Gav.
Ok i get it, its a question thats been asked and nobodys gonna answer but i did search the forum and didnt find exactly what i was looking for, so i apologise.

Do i need to use a proxy or vpn to stream live sports using kodi? I have a static ip set up and am concerned that will confuse matters even more....
3 things

1 - have a little patience - bumping within 24 is considered bad etiquette - users are here from all over the globe
2 - you clearly haven't carried out that much reading (there is a sticky at the top of this thread) - http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons
3 - if you have an issue contact the add-on provider/delevoper.

oh and 4, if the source you are trying to stream from is legitimate - I apologise for the second two.
@steelman1991

Ok, again I apologise, as I did a number of times already, it wasn't impatience it was frustration after spending a number of hours trying to fix the issue myself and trawling through forums on the developers sites and on kodi/xbmc forums. I didn't intentionally "bump" the post, I was trying to provide extra information, apologise for asking the original question and find out if I needed a proxy. I have removed the pastebin link and no longer require assistance, feel free to delete this post and my account, I will continue reading forums and attempt to fix any issues myself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One or more items failed to play - noob in need of help please0