[WINDOWS] TV channels function
Hi

Have had this idea for a while now, and decide to just throw it out here!
I like the thing with tv, that i can come home and just turn it on and have something to look at. Or just turn it and have it running in the background while cooking or something. But as we all know the f*ing commercials suck and thats why we have the beautiful thing called HTPC and XBMC instead.
Therefore, having a TV menu choice available in XBMC would be nice! Though it would not view regular tv, like with a DVB-T card in the HTPC and so on... No, I as a user has the opportunity to choose how many channels I want to have, and what their main genre is. And sugestively every channel you set up is connected to either movie- or seriesfolders on your computer, all set by you the user. Every channel might then randomize from their connected folders and maybe produce and EPG with stuff for you to look at, which would solve another problem(for me, anyway) that you dont know what you want too see that evening. And back again to my early "problem", you can turn the XBMC TV on and have it be like a normal TV, though without the uninteresting and annoying commercials and ONLY with the movies and series that YOU like!

I hope you understand what it is that im trying to explain here and what im after. Also sorry for my english if its a bit unreadable, its not my native language.
Is this what you are looking for: PseudoTV addon?
It let's you create channels based on smartplay lists and features an EPG etc.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Oh, that seems to be exactly what im looking for?Big Grin Strange it didn't pop up when i searched...

Anyway, thank you very much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] TV channels function0