Unable to select scraper in "set content"
Hi...hoping someone can help. I have been trying to set up my library on Kodi on my iPad. I have subscribed to tv Shows and added them to my library. I have also added the appropriate path to my files but when it comes to selecting a scraper to use in "set content" I am unable to do this on my iPad. When the"set content" page first appears, as with other devices there is no selection made. When I try to select the up or down error by finger pressing either arrow to choose "this content is a ... Tv show" nothing happens. I am unable to arrow up or down to chance the content to tV Shows, Movies, Music ect.... No selections appear so I am unable to set the content and select a scraper. Am I missing something.? Shouldn't I be able to simply touch the up or down arrows to change the selection...is there a section control function that I don't know about that would allow me to select a type of content with these arrows and be able to choose a scraper? I'm sorry if this is silly or remedial to some....but I could really use the assistance. Thanks
I believe touch support is skin dependent. You may need to highlight the appropriate arrow and press return on your keypad. Just a wild guess.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks so much for your reply...I was able to resolve the issue by changing from Confluence skin to the Re-Touched skin. There I could select the scraper. Thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to select scraper in "set content"0