• 4(current)
WIP TVCatchup.com plugin (blxd edition)
Is this 100 % yet?
Not 100% yet, but I'll fix that on Monday as well.
blxd
Any chance of adding a EPG?
My TVCatchup and LiveStreamer add-on's have updated but it's still not working, are anyone else's?
(2015-07-06, 21:19)Gary Littlemore Wrote: My TVCatchup and LiveStreamer add-on's have updated but it's still not working, are anyone else's?

Also in the same boat.. Updates applied but script still errors out.

Kodi.log
(2015-07-06, 22:33)KineticEgg Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 21:19)Gary Littlemore Wrote: My TVCatchup and LiveStreamer add-on's have updated but it's still not working, are anyone else's?

Also in the same boat.. Updates applied but script still errors out.

Kodi.log

Thanks for the log output.
I realised that the last two releases (0.3.0, 0.3.1) were bad releases - they have been superseded by 0.3.2 which should fix all issues Smile
blxd
Great news, cheers
can confirm 0.3.2 still geo blocked.
well done my friend this is really nice work
Any chance of have an option for the TV Region, I'm in the Granada region and I'm getting TV for the Anglian region? :-)
Hi, I have been trying to add the repository for the blxd tvcatchup zip as a source in Kodi Helix on my raspberry pi (using the OSMC build) but although it accepts the source the repository is empty - no zip files. Can you comfirm it should be possible to do this and if so, clarify/ spell out the complete path to the repo in case I am doing something wrong. Many thanks.
Can anyone confirm if their streams have gone off?
(2015-07-30, 21:57)Gary Littlemore Wrote: Can anyone confirm if their streams have gone off?
Lots of streams not working for me since the last few days Sad
I did finally manage to download and install tvcatchup to my raspberry pi - thank you blxd, it worked beautifully for a couple of weeks but, like others have mentioned, all I get now is 'playback failed'. Hoping the programme author can fix ... pretty please BLXD?
Hi Folks,

Just found my way here via Google.

I was hoping that a fix would be found for TVCatchup and this addon works fine for me BUT I can't find the stream for CCTVNews (and I notice that a couple of others are missing to not they they bother me.)

So I was hoping that blxd could find time to add CCTVNews as it is one of my favourite news channels.

Would this be possible please?

Cheers, Colin.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVCatchup.com plugin (blxd edition)2