Release ARD Mediathek (German public TV)
(2016-02-28, 13:08)al__ Wrote: Because of the tabs the patch didn't apply cleanly anyway. I uploaded my patched local version to https://github.com/AlD/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de

Thanks! It works for me now. Blush
Hi al__,

Great to have the code on github, makes it easier to wait for membrane's major upgrade Smile
There is another small fix for which I created a pull request on github. Just take a look at it when you get the chance.

Cheers,
Sebastian
Thanks!

That proves my point of github encouraging contributions Smile
The patch fixed the plugin for me and I can't agree more about maintaining the codebase at the github.

Thank you for all contributions and your time you devote for this.
(2016-02-28, 19:29)al__ Wrote: Thanks!

That proves my point of github encouraging contributions Smile

Thanks for putting things on github until membrane manage it to move over Wink
(2016-01-09, 11:01)Flo3 Wrote: Yes, I am still interested! Sounds great, let me know after you implemented the playback function! Big Grin
You will be able to play a video with the libs in the future, just call it with "script.module.libZdf" (or *libArte/*libArd when they are ready) and pass the following arguments: mode=play,url=*URL*. The libZdf will support this tomorrow, the others will follow. You could open all the other overview pages in a similar way (to display the contents of a show for example), but i have to finalize the "API".

(2016-02-20, 00:25)Buster21 Wrote: Now one thing. Long time ago the ARD Mediathek Addon had a "Favorites"-function to collect a personalised list of interesting shows.
Kodi has its own favorites which you can use.

I will extend the ARD library to fill the void. I hope to finish the add-on this week. Tests with the simpler ZDF library went extremely well.
will ARD mediathek be rapaired?
Fixed ARD Mediathek Add-on.

plugin.video.ardmediathek_de

All credit goes to http://www.kodinerds.net/index.php/Threa...post279660
There is a new version in my repo (https://github.com/prof-membrane/reposit...mbrane.zip). It doesn't have all features of the old add-on yet, but its code has been rewritten in a modular fashion. Check out the Unithek if you want to browse the ARD and ZDF archive at the same time.
thx a lot - seems to run perfect!
Hi membrane,

first of all I want to thank you for your work.

I have some trouble getting your plugin to work (in Openelec, Android and Windows..).

Installation
I downloaded your repository from the linked ZIP file. After installation the Unithek-Plugin is not available.

Kodi error
When I try to start ARD Mediathek Beta or ZDF Mediathek Beta I get an Kodi error, the logfile says
Code:
10:39:33 T:3332   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named utils
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.ardmediathek\default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                import libArd
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.libArd\lib\libArd.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import listing
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.libArd\lib\listing.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                import rssparser
                                              File "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.libArd\lib\rssparser.py", line 11, in <module>
                                                import utils
                                            ImportError: No module named utils
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Unfortunately the standard ARD Mediathek plugin is not updated to version 4.0.2 or above so it is still broken and I really would like to watch ARD Mediathek contents.

Regards,
Christoph
On it.
Hi, i have got the same error as flexguse. Is there a solution?
Update to the recent version of libArd.
Hi, thanks for the AddOn

I have Version 4.0 on Kodi 16.1 and get an error when I try to use. For example:
ARD Mediathek -> New
Code:
20:39:51 T:139742381332224   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
                                            Error Contents: list index out of range
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 615, in <module>
                                                listVideosRss(url,showName,hideShowName,nextPage,einsLike)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 136, in listVideosRss
                                                c = rssParser(content)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 190, in rssParser
                                                runtime = runtimeToInt(part)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 197, in runtimeToInt
                                                return int(HHMM[0])*60 + int(HHMM[1])
                                            IndexError: list index out of range
20:39:51 T:139744167979072   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/?einslike=True&mode=listVideosRss&nextpage=True&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ardmediathek.de%2ftv%2fNeueste-Videos%2fmehr%3fdocumentId%3d21282466%26m23644322%3dquelle.tv%26rss%3dtrue
20:39:51 T:139744167979072   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/?einslike=True&mode=listVideosRss&nextpage=True&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ardmediathek.de%2ftv%2fNeueste-Videos%2fmehr%3fdocumentId%3d21282466%26m23644322%3dquelle.tv%26rss%3dtrue) failed

edit:
problem is "HHMM = t.split(':')" but runtime == "1"
so I use now:
Code:
def runtimeToInt(runtime):
    t = runtime.replace('Min','').replace('min','').replace('.','').replace(' ','')
    return int(t)
to get the list, but playback is still not possible:
Code:
21:14:44 T:139742062573312   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Type: <class 'urllib2.HTTPError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 636, in <module>
                                                playVideoUrl(url)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 356, in playVideoUrl
                                                content = getUrl(url)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/default.py", line 476, in getUrl
                                                response = urllib2.urlopen(req)
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 154, in urlopen
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 437, in open
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 550, in http_response
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 475, in error
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 409, in _call_chain
                                              File "/home/chewitt/LibreELEC.70-official/build.LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-7.0.2/Python-2.7.11/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/urllib2.py", line 558, in http_error_default
                                            HTTPError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
21:14:44 T:139744167979072   ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.ardmediathek_de/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ardmediathek.de%2Ftv%2FDas-gro%25C3%259Fe-Kleinkunstfestival%2FDas-gro%25C3%259Fe-Kleinkunstfestival-2014%2Frbb-Fernsehen%2FVideo%3FbcastId%3D28573056%26amp%3BdocumentId%3D36880300&mode=playVideoUrl]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ARD Mediathek (German public TV)0