Req: Guru Setting expiration settings for indiv folders
I understand the basics of kodi, but learning more specific/customized things as i'm going. Forgive me first as I have done limited wiki and forum scouring on my idea/question, but I have yet to come across something that fits what I have in my head that I want to implement on kodi network wide even though it may be fairly simple or that i have overlooked. Possibly one knows of an addon that I have missed that can do this if kodi cannot itself

I would like to setup parameters inside kodi on an individual folder to delete files/episodes after a certain expiration date. Is this possible? Even if the file has not been watched or not. If so, how? Or would I need to setup a different program such as sickbeard to do this? I know less about sickbeard than kodi imo, but i keep digging at it when i have the time.

I appreciate any pointers to shortcuts that would save me my own digging time at this point. I'm thinking its not so simple when trying to do this on network vs just one device/machine and may even need a simple sql base setup, which i'm looking at soon to dig up and implement as I read about this (sql base implementation for "network index") a few months back.

Many thanks ahead for any input on this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Req: Guru Setting expiration settings for indiv folders0