[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff
@butchabay it's about time that Riddick is kicking some asses Wink
Thank you for reiterating everything I already said myself.

Again, Hitcher, great work, and I appreciate it just as much as next guy. I'm just busting your balls, and I'm sure if you were offended by any of this it would be you that was responding and not everyone else. Thanks, have a good one, and hook me up with that beta [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
(2015-02-09, 22:42)ADHDMedia Wrote: Thanks, have a good one, and hook me up with that beta [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Gotta appreciate the guys tenacity Laugh
[WINKING FACE]
(2015-02-13, 21:00)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-02-11, 20:40)pettson3816 Wrote: I'm sorry if this has been asked but, will the extended info script be implemented somehow in this skin? Maybe too early to say.

I forgot that extended info script is now the way to get extra actor info so here you go -

Oh man that's awesome, showing the characters name in the movie and things! I knew you were a force to be reckoned with! And the skin is so sleek and professional! And the animations! And the cleanliness and non-clutterness or whatever you call it! Holy cockhunter, i mean.. this skin.. holy hell..

Now i just need one more answer from you.. Do you think this skin will be released within 3 months? Big Grin A simple yes/no question.. Big Grin

I'm sorry for my shitty ways of expressing myself in english..

Have a good evening!

Yes i know i'm making a damn fool out of myself with this post, but it's something about this skin that makes me all out bat shit crazy and it's worth it if i can get an answer for my question above.
Just got a couple FireTV Sticks, now I REALLY can't wait for this skin… [WINKING FACE][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
Wow this skin looks so amazeing Smile Can't wait to try it out Smile

Thanks for your great work Smile

Regards
Vlaves

PS Don't let us wait too long, I guess me and some ppl. here are going slowly crazy waiting Wink
I hate to ask again but since it's been almost 5 months from the initial anouncment, is this project close to release? I think you should follow a more agile methodology. Maybe it's a good idea to make this public, so more devs can jump in and contribute.

Thanks
(2015-02-28, 18:55)Dimitriss Wrote: I hate to ask again but since it's been almost 5 months from the initial anouncment, is this project close to release? I think you should follow a more agile methodology. Maybe it's a good idea to make this public, so more devs can jump in and contribute.

Thanks

Oh snap. Now he's gonna put this on the backburner til something else is finished. [WINKING FACE]
Hi this is looking excellent, based on % complete could you ball park a date? 1month, 6, 12?

Thanks
Any news or update to this ( highly appreciated ) thread?
Currently working on the OSMC skin.
Thank you kind sir for the reply and update. Happy Coding
(2015-03-13, 21:16)Hitcher Wrote: Currently working on the OSMC skin.

Will osmc skin work with android nexus player? :o
Is this still going to be an available skin at some point?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] fTV - Amazon Fire TV skin - requests for ETA and other off topic stuff0