Win Upgraded to Kodi from Gotham, now library issues
I just upgraded from Gotham to Kodi now some of my movies are not showing in the library.
I use Media Center Master to keep the library updated, organized, and to create metadata files.
I used the missing movie plug-in and it says none are missing.
I exported the library to an XML file and the movies show up in that list but, they do not show up in the library list.
I removed the source, cleaned the library, created new metadata via MCM and re-added the source.
Still not showing all of the titles in the library.
Any ideas?

Windows 7 Ultimate
Latest Kodi version, downloaded this morning.

Library Setup
D:\Video\Movies\Title (Year)\Title (Year).format
D:\Video\TV and Series\Title\Season X\Title - SXXOXX - Episode Title.format
E:\Video\TV and Series\Title\Season X\Title - SXXOXX - Episode Title.format

I haven't gone through and found all of the missing ones the first couple i noticed were "A Million Ways To Die in the West" and "A Walk Among the Tombstones." I seem to be missing about 50 titles in the library. I'll go through and get a list of all missing titles to see if there's a commonality.
Check the side menu, watched movies might now be hidden by default.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I check and removed all filters but, I'll double check that.
The 'hide watched' setting was it, I'm now showing 655 of 656. I knew it had to be something simple that i was just overlooking. Thanks for the input.
Now finding that 1 that's missing is going to be a PITA. Especially since movie plug in is still showing all is well.
Do you have any movie sets, and have "Video -> Library -> Group movies in sets" enabled? The one missing movie might be in a set (of one), and wouldn't be listed in Movies with the option enabled.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgraded to Kodi from Gotham, now library issues0