XBMC 2.0.0 (Final) Point-Release!
Smile 
amon Wrote:I installed XBMC 2.0 (T3CH) yesterday. In Systeminfo it says XBMC Version 1.1.0.
Yeah we missed that too in the source code package, it's been fixed in the CVS though.
...we might update the source code package later with fixes for these small issues Wink

PS! For any real new bugs discovered please report them in the normal matter, TIA
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Quote:Originally posted by Gamester17
Yeah we missed that too in the source code package, it's been fixed in the CVS though.

Is it sufficient to overwrite default.xbe or another file with the one from the fixed CVS?
no, you need to recompile the whole source code
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Sure, so I have a "fixed" XBMC afterwards.

Is there one specific file in which the version number is included or do I have to overwrite the whole XBMC on my XBOX ?
Edit: Nvm

Thanks guys, good release
Big Grin 
By the way guys, please feel free to post links to any 'third-party' XBMC 2.0.0 news-announcements! Big Grin

So far we only spoted these:
http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/sep/...fQVOQH.php
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/modules.p...e&sid=1762
http://digg.com/software/XboxMediaCenter_2_0_0_Released

I hope it's only so few because it's the weekend and the staff of most tech-news websites are off Rolleyes
whats the difference between these??:

XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-FAT-T3CH.XBOX-iND
XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-SLIM-FIXED-T3CH.XBOX-iND
XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-SLIM-FIXED-T3CH
XBMC-2.0.0-FINAL-FAT-T3CH
Exclamation 
Those are 'third-party' pre-compiled build of XBMC, if you which to discuss or ask question about those then go to www.xbox-scene.com and thier forums. Now please read/follow our forum-rules before you post again!
Thanks Guys!
Information 
fabulon Wrote:I love XBMC too. Thanks for all.
This morning, i installed XBMC 2.0, but, it seems that many language files are missing. I have to take the missing files, on the preceding XBMC release.

That's because perhaps your language file hasn't been translated completely with all new strings to version 2.0.0 !

Please all users feel free to translate your language (if it is missing in the new XBMC 2.0.0) to XBMC!

For How-TO translate your language to XBMC look here:
http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...w_language

We have also a XBMC-Translator program where it is really easy to translate your language! Please use it! Cool
My XBOX built into a Sony Hifi CD-Player Case
XBOX Hifi Media Center Picture Gallery

Congrats to all the developers, excellent stuff, u guys deserve a pat on your backs for this truly amazing work, love your work, very surprised by level of response to this thread though, i thought it would have been 10 pages by now, well at least the connections to the xbmc server on efnet is maxed out, i havent seen that happen before, gotta be a good thing that your work is being appreciated in that sense.
Now let the integration of linksboks into the xbmc cvs begin, cant wait!!! im literally crying with joy *logs off all emotional*
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
Wow, thanks a lot for this release.
Nice to see that XBMC is continually in development.
I like it and will try to update it in a few days.
Thanks again! Keep up the good work.
Thanks guys for your continuing excellence in working on XBMC, my home just wouldn't be the same without it!

There's something I would like to bring up, but didn't know where to post, as it isn't what I would call a bug as such. I've noticed with this release performance has suffered when it comes to higher resolution XviD files. I have a collection of HR.HDTV (960x528) and 720p (1280x720) files that have always played back perfectly in XBMC (running in 720p, HQ Pixel Shader), but only since installing this release there are now noticable frame drops here and there.

Please forward this to the relevant forum/thread if need be!
this is awesome! thanks!

wasn't linksboks supposed to be included?
ppl need to learn the meaning of the word AFTER

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 2.0.0 (Final) Point-Release!0