kodi with chromebox
I have converted a couple chromebox's into kodi boxes over the past couple of months. I did one today but noticed there are a couple extra questions when going through the steps. I use step 5 install/update custom coreboot firmware and 6: create openelec install media. After asking to install headless firmware, it now asks something about default to booting to any usb device? Anyone have any idea what this means, I put N and then there was another question later on about if I haven't created backup or something? Sorry this is vague and by no means am I any sort of expert on this. Any advice or explanation would be great, it seemed to work fine and I got openelec on, just want to make sure it's done properly.

rance
There is a 272 page thread for these types of support questions, maybe you missed it...

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=194362&page=272

i don't believe this thread is related to what I'm talking about. I have had no issues loading up openelec and getting it to work I'm just seeing new "questions" during the set up that I hadn't seen before, want to make sure I'm doing it right. Guess I am, because it worked.
Looks like he added a couple more lines, don't think it affects me. Thanks for the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi with chromebox0