Where does this go under?
Don't know where to post this so if someone can help direct me.

Running Windows 7, helix 14.2 with aeon mq5 mod skin and use NextPVR.

Some shows that have been named correctly as show.Sxx.Exx.Title display in the interface as 6X17, 6X18, 6X19 and so on.

I take the original recording, rename it through postprocessing batch file, strip commercials, run it through TMM to create nfo and rescan library to import final file.

I haven't really been paying attention as we haven't been watching recorded shows much lately, so I don't know when this started. I don't know at what point would this stop working. Is it Helix not reading the nfo correctly? Is it TMM not being compatible with Helix? Just not sure.

Thanks
I think how the season and episode number gets listed in library view is dependent on the skin you are using.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
(2015-04-10, 19:56)Jogee Wrote: I think how the season and episode number gets listed in library view is dependent on the skin you are using.

+1
Thanks

In rereading what I wrote I may not have been clear. The title of the show in Kodi shows only 6X17.... There is no other info regarding the show in the name and there is no episode summary or anything.

So physical file is written correctly. Nfo is there and as far as I know contains all the pertinent information. Just in Kodi episode is called 6X17 and there is no description of the episode.

Hope that is clearer.
If you have set your scraper correctly and are viewing the file through the library view, then obviously something didn't get pulled out from your NFO or something is wrong with it.

I'm not certain on the sequence of events that Kodi takes to fill in info missing from a local NFO, or if it does so at all if an NFO exists. You may need to manually refresh the entry so that it picks up the additional info from the internet.

As a test, you could remove the move and associated files (temporarily), clean the library, and add it back without the NFO. Basically let it scan everything from the Internet source.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
OK I will give that a shot.

thanks

Edit: Ok did that and it still came up showing the video as being only 6X17. New nfo's were not created(don't know if they are supposed to)
What TV show?
(2015-04-13, 02:51)k4sh1n Wrote: What TV show?

There are a few. The Middle, Person of Interest, The Good Wife, Big Bang Theory, Castle, The Blacklist.
OK I ended up do this to test:
I removed The Middle from source folder.
Then I removed the source and then re-added it.
Ran Clean Library and it now found and listed all shows correctly.
I then put The Middle back into the source folder.
Ran TMM and cleaned library. It now found The Middle correctly as well.

So now the next test is for new shows going forward.

I appreciate everyone's input. It helped lead me to what I needed to get done.

Thanks
So after a couple shows got taped, it went back to naming them with just the season # and episode #.

So I don't know where it is not pulling the info correctly. Is it Kodi not reading the file correctly?

Ugh... More digging.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where does this go under?0