• 9(current)
Pictures database and library mode; scan EXIF and IPTC metadata tags into a SQL db
Sounds good!
OK
I'm testing the beta 1 modified to comply with new Dharma addons system.
A couple of changes later it seems to work pretty good.

I solved some encoding errors that I didn't had for the first beta.....

Need some more work on it to be sure everything is working. Then, 2 possibilities
- I release it like this (will be the same as beta 1 but for Dharma)
- I go on working and adding new features / improvement and release something when official Dharma is out...

What do you think ?
If I may suggest, I would start to make it Dharma compatible. In this case, more beta testers can join, to make the script better.
And as an add-on, you can easaly upgrade and deploy the improved versions.
You're right.
So you can expect an addon for dharma release in the next few days...

Concerning the new addon submitting system, it looks to me, for the few lines i read about, very complex. I m sure it is not but i had to read and understand... Lol
I hope that addons can be installed without it !!
Hi there !
Finally here it is ! MyPicture Database for XBMC Dharma new addon system !!

You just have to go in your settings/addon section inside xbmc, then you'll find it under download add-ons > xbmc.org add-ons > Picture add-ons

Please give me your feedbacks whatever platform you are running XBMC from.
Im trying it on the latest beta, and I get the following:

NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:18:11 T:2948 M:1575968768 WARNING: msvcrt.dll: dll_fstati64 called, TODO: add 'int64 <-> long' type checking
21:18:11 T:2948 M:1573302272 NOTICE: using pysqlite2
21:18:11 T:2948 M:1573289984 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.IOError
21:18:11 T:2948 M:1573289984 ERROR: Error Contents: invalid mode: w
21:18:11 T:2948 M:1573150720 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Documents and Settings\J\Dados de aplicativos\XBMC\addons\plugin.image.mypicsdb\default.py", line 428, in ?
MPDB.razlog()
File "C:\Documents and Settings\J\Dados de aplicativos\XBMC\addons\plugin.image.mypicsdb\resources\lib\MypicsDB.py", line 62, in razlog
f=open(os.path.join(DATA_PATH,"MPDB.bak"),"w")
IOError: invalid mode: w
how have you installated it ?

be sure to install it from the official addon repository, that's the latest version.
Just tried it as well. Got a script error. Here's my debug log (enabled debugging about halfway down)

http://pastebin.ca/1935417
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
ok seems to be an error with the data path, solexalex will check that Wink
rausch101 Wrote:Just tried it as well. Got a script error. Here's my debug log (enabled debugging about halfway down)

- I get the same plungin.image.mypicsdb error. Huh
- Installation from add-ons section is quite easy. Big Grin
- I hope that the next version wil also include SMB directory access & is cross-platform compatible. Rofl
it's already cross platform.
Erf!!

I know the problem... My soooo uggly and not usefull at all log system need a file named MPDB.log in the addon data folder within xbmc.
I need to fix it fast but right know you can try to create it by hand.
I'll be back at home soon. You may except a new version in a couple of hour.

Smb share:
It may already be used. You have to mount it as a virtual drive (i m pretty sure it is doable from windows or linux) and then you access to your share from plugin settings.
It looks pretty slow to use but it works.
erf erf !

Filename should be MPDB.txt, not .log !!!!!!
It is in your XBMC data directory, under userdata/addon_data/plugin.image.mypicsdb/
I think the directory defined is "plugin.image.MyPictures". Also this directory doesn't initially exist, so you may need a os.makedirs(DATA_PATH), only if the directory doesn't exist.
yes, the addon id has been modified, missed the data path change Wink
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pictures database and library mode; scan EXIF and IPTC metadata tags into a SQL db2