Congrats
Congrats on getting this new vis out.

Not able to check it but I will do one day.

I thought you might have given up on it as I have not heard anything about it for some time. I am sure I sent you a new scene or two to use months ago......

I'll probably have a few more scene/presets that you can convert if needed. I'll post something here. I think I understand what features you have ported.
When did you hear about it ? :p it was a secret (heh) up until 2.0.0. Oh right, maybe I sent you an email a long time ago asking if you wanted to make presets for it Wink

I understand it may be difficult since it doesn't take straight r4 presets, but you're free to post them in here and maybe someone can convert them for you Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pike Wrote:When did you hear about it ? :p it was a secret (heh) up until 2.0.0. Oh right, maybe I sent you an email a long time ago asking if you wanted to make presets for it Wink

I understand it may be difficult since it doesn't take straight r4 presets, but you're free to post them in here and maybe someone can convert them for you Wink

It is 2005 when I first heard about it. Wink

The scenes look pretty similiar tbh only a few things missing from R4 for the OPenGL only scenes.
Hi Rovastar

I've still got that preset you sent ages ago but it used a few gl functions that I have not implemented yet. Hopefully I will get around to adding them someday and then we can add your preset in.

Looking forward to anything else you can come up with as well - if you want to write them for R4 I will be happy to convert them (as long as I have added the functions you need Big Grin ).

Cheers
MrC
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I imagine particle and stuff are not implemented yet. No worries.

I'll base new stuff on what the existing functions in the scenes/preses so far.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Congrats0