Kodi loses video sound goes on
Greetings to all.
I search Windows help about this issue but didn't find anything. Maybe I was not enough diligent though...:grin. Here is my issue with Kodi:
During playback Kodi loses video switching to windows desktop while the sound continues playing. The video returns back by pressing the Kodi icon in the taskbar.
Anyone with the same problem? Ideas or solutions...?
Cheers
Sometimes the GPU doesn't handle the video buffers well and there isn't enough bitter horsepower to re-size and flip the display quickly. Kodi opens up as one res/size, switching mid stream you can run into issues if the display is taxed on some graphic cards... Update the graphic card software. Open up in windowed mode, resize the window to half the display size and quickly using the drag bar, move the window around.... notice any lag?

Try settings>video>playback>sync to playback to display.

I find Googles spiders better for searches.... Use 'Kodi issue' in the google search and you will be amazed.
Is there any other application running that is stealing the focus back to the desktop?

What happens if you play that same video fullscreen in VLC or other media player of choice?
Use here to see what windows stealing focus: http://www.happydroid.com/focus.zip?attredirects=0
You might have some luck setting Kodi to use true full screen, assuming you haven't got it set that way already. Go to your Kodi video output settings and disable "Use a fullscreen window rather than true fullscreen" to give it a try.

Good luck.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi loses video sound goes on0