One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details
Hello. I keep getting this message when I go to stream a movie- "one or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details." It doesn't happen all the time with the same video, but sporadically. Here is my log file- http://xbmclogs.com/pezotddxf
Check forum rules (wiki) before you post.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
To answer your uninvited PM Genesis discussion is banned.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Why is Genesis banned?
Because it is piracy.
(2015-05-02, 05:52)nickr Wrote: Because it is piracy.

I wonder what, exactly, is meant by the use of the term 'piracy?' Has there been compelling evidence published in this forum, or elsewhere, supporting the contention that the Genesis addon falls within a definition of the term; however employed? ~ Pax
Read the forum rules on the wiki. It links to the banned addons page.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details0