Win Kodi 14.2 no auto refreshrate 24hz problem
Hi,
I've installed Kodi 14.2 Helix on my mini pc Gigabyte Brix S GB-BXi5H-5200 with Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit connected with a full hd samsung tv, the problem is that kodi not update the refreshrate of tv from 60hz to 24hz when I play a video, so the video go with lags. To prevent the problem, before to launch kodi I've to go in the video settings of mini pc and I change the refreshrate in manual mode. For info I've also set in Kodi the "auto refreshrate" option with the "start/end" video.

How I can resolve this problem?

Thank you
Sergio
(2015-05-03, 11:44)sergio76x Wrote: Hi,
I've installed Kodi 14.2 Helix on my mini pc Gigabyte Brix S GB-BXi5H-5200 with Windows Vista Ultimate 64bit connected with a full hd samsung tv, the problem is that kodi not update the refreshrate of tv from 60hz to 24hz when I play a video, so the video go with lags. To prevent the problem, before to launch kodi I've to go in the video settings of mini pc and I change the refreshrate in manual mode. For info I've also set in Kodi the "auto refreshrate" option with the "start/end" video.

How I can resolve this problem?

Thank you
Sergio

Have you checked if your TV supports 24hz playback? That would be the likely culprit.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 14.2 no auto refreshrate 24hz problem0