edit contexual menu
I'm trying to remove some of the options aviabul when you "right" click on a video in my videos and it brings up the queue item, play using..movie info..... contexual menu.

i'm using PM3, the un compressed version and the best i can find is DialogcontextMenu.xml which only points ot a few .png files.

any ideas?

thanks
not skinnable.
hmm..ok well i should be able to map a remote control key to immediatly go to the movie info page right?

tks
yes
The only way to modify the context menu is to modify the source code and compile your own binary. But yes, you can map that action. Open keymap.xml, and look for the "MyVideo*" sections (MyVideoFiles, MyVideoTitles, etc) In there you can change a button's action to the "info" action.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thanks so much! this has been amazing.

one last q:

anyway to map the A/V sync up slider to a key? or a way to isolate that control panel?

tks
sorry i have no idea what you're refering to... a/v sync slider?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i thought there was a slider on the video overlay settings that let you set the delays of audio to video track in ms.

for when the audio and video are a few 100s of a ms off.

thanks
ah, the video settings dialogs are built into the source code so you cant skin them to remove items. but the a/v delay can be keymapped via the "audiodelayminus" and "audiodelayplus" actions. (and i'm not 100% sure, but those actions may be usable as <onclick> actions in the gui so you could make a simple gui with two buttons.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
edit contexual menu0