The Simpsons Script?
Anyone able to make a script out of this web page?

http://tvlinks.50webs.com/The%20Simpsons_links.html

thanks,

mj
Thx for the link to this great site!

Hope someone will be able to make a script for this!

LoL Wink
I should be able to make .strm or .msu files for all or most of those shows I'm gonna try later on today I'll post anything that I am able to. the only downside would be that it'd have to be updated anytime anything new showed up on there.
I mean .m3u not .msu
I had a go at an strm file myslef, but had no joy. Can a strm file be made to include all the links? Would each one be pickable then? Likewise, can a m3u file have pickable files?

Thanks,

MJ
Thats a cool site. Someone should try to make a script for the entire site, rather than just the simpsons. I'd use that more than any other script thats out.Nod
A script for the entire site would be stellar, the only problem is that 1) From what I understad it would have to be updated everytime new content is added and 2)I havent got the slightest clue on how to write scripts for XBMC (but I would be more than willing to learn.)
@ mjsmyth: why you want a script written for just the simpsons sections, if someone is to write a script they should write it so that it works for the whole site: http://tvlinks.50webs.com/
for crying out loud it even has family guy on it
nice find dude now just need to find a way to convert .swf to .mpeg xD.
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
Actually yeah, the whole site would be excelent Smile

When I originally posted the link, I had not explored the rest of the site and as far as I knew, only the simpsons was on it. I am now enjoying some missed episodes of family guy!

I was wondering, Youtube converts its videos to flash and we can view it thru XBMC, so hopefully there would be no trouble from that point of view.

you could try over at doom.org or videohelp.com for info on converting files.

mj
yeah i figured that u can convert flash files it was a stupid question it only got read in my post because the damn edit feature has been removed, its a good site but im a little dissapointed by some of the episodes that arent in the best quality though, but a good find nonetheless and i hope someone will write a script for this Smile
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
Does the youtube-script really convert the flash-files automatically? I'm not saying it's not that way, because I really don't have an idea, but it seems far-fetched in my head to do that. As I've come to understand it the files are converted to flash when you use it on the pc, but the xbmc-script takes the original file instead. Maybe I'm very off there though. Can't xbmc just run the simpson episodes as pure flash?
Unfortunatley this is getting way beyond me. Actually it was beyond me right after I posted the link!

We need someone with scripting experience to take a look at this and see what they can do.

Any takers? Please?

mj
It would appear that the site is down....the page is not found....bummer
Try:

http://www.allfg.org/

mj
kinda starting to wonder if anything will come of this thread I really hope something happens.Nerd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Simpsons Script?0