Virtual drive like Q:
Hi,

there is a way to make a virtual drive like Q: but with smb path, associated with autostart manager to scan and start random song or movie ^^

may this's no be able to do now :/

thx bye
What's stopping you from doing this with AutoStart Manager? There's nothing that says you have to use Q:...
So How can I add smb path from autostart manager ?
When it ask me for location I have just local partition and not option to browse network : /
otherwise I say virtual path like Q: to make a shared network path ... and may it let me choose from the script ...

If anybody have a solution ? ... thx
http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...ttings.xml

check after "path substitution" this might be what you want?
nop : /
I know this fonction .. it's not with playlist but list directory fonction of srcipt ...

So any information about virtual drive Q: ? possible to make other virtual drive with network path ?

May this fonction not be able to modified actualy by user but coded in core : /

playlist doesn't seen interesting for me cause eatch time new data was added you need to rebuild the playlist : / scan directory was most simple but long

I'll trie to contact author script for informations ... but I think it's not easy to add cause path local and network change "/" and opposite (I don't have symbol on my mac keyboard lool) .. So script using path with structure doesn't work with network path ... but with mapped drive it will work .. I think ...

Any other ?

I'm so sorry, I don't have to good tell what I want ... poor english
no you cannot mount a drive to a non-local dir.

and its just a matter of sloppy coding of the script - python can access any set of shares (music,videos,files,programs)
Thx for confirm it of virtual drive ..

So after send mail to author I realize it's the creator of snake script too :p .. may it modified script to had network choice support :p ... dreaming
Hi.

SMB Support isnt added yet.
I'm pretty sure it will be added in the next Version but I dont know when I can work on it again because I'm very busy atm.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Virtual drive like Q:0