Mod PetitDroud Color Change
(2015-06-15, 20:55)petitdroud Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 19:19)Gade Wrote: Thanks again for doing this. I might include some of these themes at some point.

FYI: If you include a Textures.xbt within your zip file, be sure to include an updated one. I often include new textures both for Helix and Isengard. Smile

What's the reason for including those?

Also, images for Helix and Isengard vary a little.

Do you update includes_Home.xml whenever it's changed on Github? Otherwise people will get a skin not functioning properly...

Hello,

Yes I'm trying to maintain the file up to date with your textures.
Same for includes_Home.xml, Every time you update it I'm doing a compare to see If I need to modify mine.

Petitdroud

Cool thanks, sounds great.

I just want to avoid unecessary bug reports in the other threads Wink
I am missing the textures.xbt. Could you attach or let me know where I can find it.

Rob
(2015-06-16, 01:43)robmich Wrote: I am missing the textures.xbt. Could you attach or let me know where I can find it.

Rob

Hello,

It's strange as the textures.xbt is the one provide by the skin installation. It's not related to any mod its the file that containing all the Rapier skin's images. Without you are not able to use the skin. Are you sure to look at the right location?
I think I did. I'm usually pretty good with this stuff, but it is killing me. So, I removed everything, re-installed, made sure all the files are where they belonged and it still skips over "colors and themes". I've tried it on two different system, one 14.2 and one 15 beta 2. I'm at a loss, Really need to get it to the red/white colors to keep wife happy. I'll keep trying..

Thanks

Rob
Hi petitdroud.

Could you please post a link to your modified images? I'd like to take a look at them to maybe include a theme or two with the skin at some point. Smile

Cheers
Gade
(2015-06-16, 20:16)Gade Wrote: Hi petitdroud.

Could you please post a link to your modified images? I'd like to take a look at them to maybe include a theme or two with the skin at some point. Smile

Cheers
Gade

Hi Gade.

Link sent in PM.
(2015-06-15, 14:35)petitdroud Wrote: go to settings/appearance/skin/theme select the color theme you want, the colors menu (text) will automatically be set according to the theme.
If you want you can also apply only the text color change by select the one you want with "colors" menu. It's possible to mix themes and colors as you want.

Petitdroud

this is not possible in Kodi 15.2 Beta.... you can only go in folder colors and manually rename one mod file to defaults .xml
(2015-06-16, 22:00)petitdroud Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 20:16)Gade Wrote: Hi petitdroud.

Cheers
Gade

Hi Gade.

Link sent in PM.

Thanks a lot. I will take a look at it when I get some time Smile
(2015-06-16, 22:38)webmaher Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 14:35)petitdroud Wrote: go to settings/appearance/skin/theme select the color theme you want, the colors menu (text) will automatically be set according to the theme.
If you want you can also apply only the text color change by select the one you want with "colors" menu. It's possible to mix themes and colors as you want.

Petitdroud

this is not possible in Kodi 15.2 Beta.... you can only go in folder colors and manually rename one mod file to defaults .xml

Hello
Kodi 15.2 Beta ? You mean 15.0 Beta 2?

On my side with 15.0 beta 2 it works well, you choose independently themes on or colors without problem.

Petitdroud
Any chance this get integrate soon in Rapier I got Rapier repository setup so it auto update
and dont want to have to manually reinstall this mod every time :-)
(2015-06-17, 09:26)roeroe Wrote: Any chance this get integrate soon in Rapier I got Rapier repository setup so it auto update
and dont want to have to manually reinstall this mod every time :-)

Some of the themes will make it into Rapier soon. It might not be next official update, but I will prioritize it Smile

EDIT: I will include red and orange theme already from next update Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PetitDroud Color Change0