[REQUEST] GameTrailers TV (Video) Plugin?
Lightbulb 
hi. sorry if this is not right. but i dont know anything about phyton scripting. so i ask somebody that have time. and can write i pyton script for gametrailers tv stream. i think that is easy for somebody that knows. here is the direct link. "www.gt.tv/latestshow.php" i believed that very people likes to have this script too. please if somebody can do it i'll be so glad. sorry if a do something wrong asking that. thz
I didn't want to start a new thread on this, but i would really like to see a gametrailers plugin that didn't just only show the hd content, which only works about half the time in the current GTHD plugin. There is a lot of SD content that is left off the HD plugin. Anyways I know a majority of you are busy with more important matters, but if any of you have any free time to look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Navi-X already has GameTrailers.TV and G4TV... your welcome!

iRoNBiLL
sorry if I made this confusing but I meant the gametrailers website not GTTV and plus I'm kinda looking for a plugin
iRoNBiLL:Can i take your welcome?

ignore iRoNBiLL he likes to hype navix like no one knows about it. I just try to tune the noise out.

I have looked into a plugin for this. It won't be that hard. I will try to put one together so give me a some time.
I am working on about 2 new plugins right now though.
Sorry for the flaming session in XBMC...
let's not have a peeing contest. for what it does, navi-x is great. however, it isn't the program to end all programs. there's not going to be an end-all script or plugin. each one fits a need/want.

personally, i love BlueCop's plugins. i use CBS on a near daily basis and it's getting better each day. he seems to have caught the plug-in bug and is churning out plugins at a rapid pace now. i greatly appreciate his efforts and can't believe you're belittling him. the guy requesting gametrailers tv was asking for a plugin and BlueCop said he's going to do one.

when asking if he could take "your welcome" it was because you used the wrong you're/your, not because he was trying to steal your glory or anything. and it's true that you are the biggest proponent of navi-x which isn't a bad thing, but it isn't necessarily the holy grail of XBMC.

can't we all just get along?
iRoNBiLL Wrote:Ingle, don't worry about BlueCop... he has this false sense of security and an attitude because he has very little self esteem since Navi-X over shadows his petty efforts to create plugins that don't work anyways. BlueCop should stick to constructive criticism, since he lacks the ability to show any manners. Navi-X has over 30,000 consistent users and over 600,000 hits a month... I can't name one plugin that BlueCop ever made that compares to the functionality of Navi-X, yet he's seems to amuse himself with his disrespectful remarks. That's fine BlueCop... when we add our "universal remote scraper" to Navi-X in the next few weeks, you won't have to worry about making those crappy plugins anymore.

iRoNBiLL: it was a joke. about every post you make is about navix. it gets annoying in threads where they aren't talking about navi-x.

i don't like how rude and arrogant you are towards forum users.
do you not under when you are rude to people?

you constantly attack any other project other then navi-x.
did you program navi-x?
what is you do? maintain a videolist?
you shouldn't have any pride of ownership because its not yours.

do i attack navi-x?no i like the script and use it as i have said before. i am happy about any improvements.

did i personally attack you like you did me?

I am talking about YOU not Navi-X. get it strait

how many scripts/plugins have YOU created?
Sorry, didn't mean to create any hostility between anyone.

Just to be clear again, I mean http://www.gametrailers.com/, which includes GTTV as well as other videos as the source for the plugin.

iRoNBiLL, I like navi-x and used to use it a lot, but it has been increasingly confusing to navigate. Plugins, on the other hand, are just easier for me to use personally while I'm certain to someone else navi-x will be the better option, which is shown by the number of hits it gets.

BlueCop, I know you're a busy coder, with a lot on your plate now, so thanks ahead of time for any effort you put into this plugin.
iRoNBiLL Wrote:This isn't the first time BlueCop has gotten "out of line" with his comments. Don't belittle me by telling people to tune me out, just do better than Navi-X is doing and your work will speak for itself. I can't wait until we put this "universal scraper" into Navi-X because it WILL be the script to end all scripts, or at least multimedia plugins for that matter! Why search for crappy plugins that don't work when Navi-X will replace ALL multimedia plugins with just one script?! It just doesn't rationally make sense!

When someone requests a plugin or script for a specific website, I simply remind them if the content is already available on Navi-X... no reason for everyone to constantly do double work. If you want to knock Navi-X that's fine, but you better have your facts straight! I don't go knocking everyone's plugin or script and I shouldn't have to tolerate it either. I feel I'm being quite fair, civil and honest about this. No need to hate me for trying to help out!

iRoNBiLL
iRoNBiLL Wrote:BlueCop, I knocked your CBS script once!!! Just once because you bad-mouthed Navi-X prior. You started it, I ended it. The fact is I work on several things in Navi-X and I guess I'll tell you since your clueless. I work on the Navi-X website and Navi-X Networks, including many, many different broadcasting networks... more networks than all your plugins combined. As far as being rude to people, I don't know exactly what drug your injecting but you should go to rehab... Yes, you've bad-mouthed Navi-X before... and as for attacking me... you should know better than to flame an argument.

....Added....
... I think I know why you say I'm rude... when someone requests something we both know will never get worked on, I'm very truthful about reality and try to emphasize this so that the person will understand the reality of script and plugin development. If you find the truth to be offensive, I can see how I might be interpreted as being rude. I assure you this is not the case... In fact, I'm willing to further extend an apology to you if we can just call this a truce. Quite frankly, I don't want to argue with you anymore because you develop some decent plugins and I can respect you for that. What do you say? I'll even take off the nasty things I said about you.

I have never bad mouthed navi-x. search my posts. i said i didn't like the interface and prefer plugins.
you got so offend you attacked me. like you are now. you insult me and imply my work is worthless and other peoples work by calling plugins crappy.

READ my post for once. i welcome any improvements to navi-x. i said i used it. you act like improving it is hurting me. i simply prefer plugins over scripts so i will use a plugin over script for any content available on both.

no one wants your personal opinion but answers to their questions. you inject insults into your promotions of navi-x. you create the hostility.
Your work is not worthless, I stand corrected. Forgive me... I read some of your posts and your always so enthusiastic about all these plugins, but you seem to care less that Navi-X is doing the same thing that many of these plugins are doing. I'm sorry you felt insulted by me, but I feel communication is a 2-way street. I felt insulted as well but I am willing to let this go. There is no need to insult each others projects because they all stand on their own merit and many people like and use these scripts and plugins. I retracted my negative statements and I would hope you would agree to oblige a truce. Have a good one!

iRoNBiLL
Hold your horses, GameTrailers video plugin coming soon, that is for http://www.gametrailers.com/ to clear things, hopefully today...
thanks dude, been waiting for this for a while

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] GameTrailers TV (Video) Plugin?0