Req Kids Shows
Hi,

I would like to see a 'Kids Show' library separate from 'TV Shows' and 'Movies'. I have a bunch of kids show episodes and some cartoon movies that I want to have separate from all my normal TV shows and movies. Some of the old cartoon shows are not well supported in scrapers either, so often times I want them just scraped by filename and with a suitable custom poster/banner. Also, the shows doesn't need to be complete or in order. There are a lot of workaround, but I feel Kodi is still lacking in this department...

I have all the kid stuff in a library today and I'm scraping the kids stuff as 'Music Video' or 'Mixed' because it is closest to what I want. Maybe Kodi could add a category called 'Kids' or something, idk... Smile

I have made a smart list that randomise the shows for my little girl to watch, but I have far more 'Smurfs' than 'Timmy Time', and I would like the smart list to play them random pr show not pr all episodes. She complains that the 'Smurfs' show up too often.. Tongue

Anyone else that is struggling with the same issues? Fixing proposals?
The Real Skimshady
@skimshady - try this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=169032
custom home items (wiki) and video nodes (wiki)
I use profiles for that.
Thanks all. I'm struggling but I'm making progress...
The Real Skimshady
Yeah, profiles are a pretty good way to keep content separated by user type if you need that. Like kids vs. parents vs party mode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kids Shows0