Playback stops and then crashes when streaming from my NAS.
Hi all! Hopefully you guys can help me sort this out.

First the needed info:
CPU: i7-4500
RAM: 8 GB
Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 840M and Intel® HD Graphics Family

Debug log is here: http://pastebin.com/ZzEEu2d2
Log is from a fresh re-install of kodi with no files left, Also no advancedsettings.xml was used for the test run.
(IP/Hostname, user, passwords changed)

Now to my problem.
I start a playback of a 1080p .mkv file on my NAS server via webdav. It runs for barely a couple of minute then the playback just stops, no buffering, no nothing. Then it kicks me back to the previous menu. i.e. the folder where the movie is located. I have no idea why this happens. this is what ive tried so far:
-re-install
-intall of Isengard 15.0 dev build.
-tried with our without advancedsettings.xml. and ive also tried changing the settings in the .xml as well, (Swapping between memory and HDD cache as well as raising and lowering readbufferfactor)

I cant figure out why this happens. i can see some errors in the log but i cant figure out why they actually happen.

Appreciate all the help i could get!

/SkitOxe
Can you try using SMB or NFS instead of webDAV?
It does not really matter to me if it works fine with NFS and SMB.
I need to use webdav to be able to reach it from outside my lan, so using them is not an option unfortunately :-(
Internally on my lan i don't even need to use Kodi because i have other devices handling my inhouse streaming needs
You could try ftp.
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen
I was just wondering if it was limited to webDav or not. But yes try ftp and see how that goes. I've not had much luck streaming thru ftp myself, but that was due to my own upload speed.
I use ftp myself quite often with good up/download speeds and it works very well !
Beebox N3150 - LibreELEC 7.90.009 | Synology DS212+ NAS 6TB
Panasonic DMP-BD65 bluray | Yamaha RX-A3030 AVR - Kef KHT3005SE 5.1 speakers | Optoma HD87 projector - Exclusiv-Home 2.8m 16:9 screen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback stops and then crashes when streaming from my NAS.0