Music Cover Art Question
Does Kodi resize music cover art, and if so is there a way to make it stop? Since moving to Kodi I keep finding my "Folder,jpg" files getting resized to 200x200
Don't know if it concern music covert art also, but you could try to add an advancedsettings.xml in your userdata folder with fanartres set to the max which is 1080 height.
Look for the kodi wiki for doing so.
My guess is you will have to wipe your thumbnails folder also and rescan your library after that.
Kodi doesn't touch art, unless you are using an addon that downloads art, or you do a library export. Instead it creates a thumbnail of the image in your userdata, and this is what is used to display.

scott s.
(2015-06-10, 00:24)scott967 Wrote: Kodi doesn't touch art, unless you are using an addon that downloads art, or you do a library export. Instead it creates a thumbnail of the image in your userdata, and this is what is used to display.

scott s.

Thanks, so something else must be doing It, I'll investigate further.
Turn on hidden files and see if there are hidden artwork files too. That would give a hint to Windows Media Player as that has an "update music files from the internet" switch buried in the settings which changes artwork.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Cover Art Question0