Bug Kodi 15.0 - sony touch screen not working
I confirm latest firmware fix the bug also for me
Kodi - 18.4 on Nvidia Shield
251 firmware fixed it for my z4
That's great news! Just a question, how did you get the new firmware? My Z4 tablet still got 28.0.A.7.24 and it says it's up to date.

EDIT: Seems like it's not available yet for swedish units. Guess I'll have to wait a little longer. So tired of this different region/carrier bs.
ok, the update just announced itself and i installed it.... sony is infamous for it's update policies...
I've enabled "Z4" again as it appears to be fixed by Sony.
However there are 4 types of Z4 devices so it could be that one works and the other doesn't.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi, can confirm that the Kodi arm .apk from kodi.TV works on Z3+ Dual.
Model: E6533, Android 5.0.2, 28.0.A.8.251

How many more before Ok on playstore?
(2015-09-16, 11:23)RageW Wrote: How many more before Ok on playstore?
You're the first saying that it now also works on Z3+. Was there a firmware upgrade on Z3+, too?
(2015-09-16, 12:31)Koying Wrote: You're the first saying that it now also works on Z3+. Was there a firmware upgrade on Z3+, too?

Then I misread the previous posters.

Yes, there was an update on the 29th of August to the .251 version. Seems to be running the same version as Z4 tablet.
Source
Hi,

i don't know if i should open a new thread, but i have the same issue on my HP Pro Slate 8 with Android 5.1.1
(2015-09-16, 12:31)Koying Wrote:
(2015-09-16, 11:23)RageW Wrote: How many more before Ok on playstore?
You're the first saying that it now also works on Z3+. Was there a firmware upgrade on Z3+, too?

I was just after why it not possible to download kodi on google play whit my device.

I use latest kodi whit an sony xperia z3+ and have not notice any problem whit the touch function.

I mean its great that you can download the apk and install the software manually, but its even more nice when its on google-play and the play keep the software update for you and you don´t have to track down new versions by your self.

\ Anton

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.0 - sony touch screen not working0