REQUEST: TV LINKS script OR (teach me)
Alright, I have come upon an awesome website with tons of shows online to stream. I was wondering if anyone could make a script for me to select these videos through my xbox and stream them?

http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/

Or, since there are several files and I'm sure it would take much time, teach me the basics, perhaps do a little for me, and I should be able to fill in the rest.

Thanks.
Yeah!

I second that!

I've been poking around trying to figure this one out myself!
Word, if someone will seriously script 1 or 2 shows, I will just copy and paste to do the rest and edit the links.
Seems something for ooba14, I guess.
But I don't know how to add it.
That site is fantastic. If someone could do a script it would be seriously good.
i managed to get some of the files streaming from this site, (simpsons, south park) with the dailymotion firefox remote, although its not a through solution, it does work well

just make sure that you have permission to write to the xbox HD when istalling the script
I couldn't even get the firefox remote control to load on my xbox... like I said.. if someone starts the programming for the program, I'll go in and put in every last episode so theres a decent lay out... I just don't know and don't have the time to learn another language all by myself... I work nights, and go to school in the day...
The comedy central script might be a good base for this since it has listings for a wide variety of listings.

-c
CodeCobalt Wrote:I couldn't even get the firefox remote control to load on my xbox... like I said.. if someone starts the programming for the program, I'll go in and put in every last episode so theres a decent lay out... I just don't know and don't have the time to learn another language all by myself... I work nights, and go to school in the day...

you need to make sure that the HD on the xbox is writeable

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: TV LINKS script OR (teach me)0