compiling error
Question 
devs-

I have been compiling my own versions for quite a while, although I am no developer. I only started to come across problems recently, when I encountered this error during compiling.

Code:
Compiling...
mplayer.cpp
xbmc\cores\mplayer.cpp(1814) : error C2664: 'CLangCodeExpander::LookupDVDLangCode' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char [10]' to 'const int'
        This conversion requires a reinterpret_cast, a C-style cast or function-style cast
xbmc\cores\mplayer.cpp(1876) : error C2664: 'CLangCodeExpander::Lookup' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'int' to 'const CStdStringA &'
        Reason: cannot convert from 'int' to 'const CStdStringA'
        No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous

The CVS is all up to date. Is this an easy fix?

Thanks in advance.Smile
rimsky82
ah crap... my bad, will fix later tonite.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

cool, thanks.

you guys rock!
well it's an easy fix..

where it says g_LangCodeExpander.LookupDVDLangCode change that to g_LangCodeExpander.Lookup.

where it already says g_LangCodeExpander.Lookup, change that to g_LangCodeExpander.LookupDVDLangCode.

I corrected the damn wrong place.. grrr..

<rant>
I am getting oh so tired of the feature freeze.. my cvs tree is littered with changes. (and yea I should probably get another tree for now, but it's so damn slow to build.. )
</rant>
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

and the moral is; compile then commit Big Grin

(and yes, i know, wrong arse farting)
worked like a charm, thanks again!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
compiling error0