• 376(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-09-23, 13:06)bsoriano Wrote: ArieS and Big2hd,

Please ensure you are using the WIP Krypton version of MadNox, which is the Krypton branch of MadNox in Mike Silvo's GitHub.

Also, in Krypton, if you just copy a skin into the add-ons folder, you will not be able to select it until you enable it. Go into add-ons, my add-ons, all, and look for Aeon MadNox. It probably is disabled and you need to enable it.

Regards,

Bart
Of course I'm using the Krypton version of the skin Smile
You have none of the issues I listed?
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
Hi Aries,

I know there are problems all over the place with the Krypton version like you say some things are not working at all at the moment. I'm going to start up again this weekend and do what I can, hopefully I can get somewhere with the krypton issue so that it can become a reality.

And thanks again for the offer, I haven't forgot and I'll let you know when the time comes.

Just for clarification you are on the Kodi test build? When I did my quick tests some of the things you mentioned seemed to be working, but I'll find out soon anyway what's what with the skin.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-09-23, 19:31)ArieS Wrote:

Please ensure you are using the WIP Krypton version of MadNox, which is the Krypton branch of MadNox in Mike Silvo's GitHub.

Also, in Krypton, if you just copy a skin into the add-ons folder, you will not be able to select it until you enable it. Go into add-ons, my add-ons, all, and look for Aeon MadNox. It probably is disabled and you need to enable it.

Regards,

Bart

ArieS,

Just wanted to confirm that you were using that version. I don't have any extendedinfo errors. The other issues you point out I can confirm that I also am experiencing the first two. I don't use sets, so I have not tested the third one. Which view is that?

Regards,

Bart
(2016-09-23, 19:32)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Aries,

I know there are problems all over the place with the Krypton version like you say some things are not working at all at the moment. I'm going to start up again this weekend and do what I can, hopefully I can get somewhere with the krypton issue so that it can become a reality.

And thanks again for the offer, I haven't forgot and I'll let you know when the time comes.

Just for clarification you are on the Kodi test build? When I did my quick tests some of the things you mentioned seemed to be working, but I'll find out soon anyway what's what with the skin.

Mike.
Mike,
Since I want 3D, I'm using the MVC Krypton build. A new build was released yesterday and I will install it over the weekend, so I don't even know if it contains Ronie's fix for Madnox, yet. I'm still with the missing textures Tongue
(2016-09-23, 19:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2016-09-23, 19:31)ArieS Wrote:

Regards,

Bart

ArieS,

Just wanted to confirm that you were using that version. I don't have any extendedinfo errors. The other issues you point out I can confirm that I also am experiencing the first two. I don't use sets, so I have not tested the third one. Which view is that?

Regards,

Bart
Bart,
Thanks for taking the time to check. I will reinstall Madnox from scratch this weekend and see if I still get the extendedinfo error.
The view for the sets is KodiFlix.
Smile
will look into Krypton errors when I start on it.
Mike D,

For when you start working on Krypton issues, one quick one is that the window LibrarySettings is now named MediaSettings, and that needs to be replaced in Variables.xml, Settings.xml and Custom_1121_LeftSideMenu.xml. With this change you can access the library settings again, which you now cannot in the WIP Krypton MadNox.

Regards,

Bart
For the music library the variable for 'Track Name' must also have changed, probably due to the enhancements they've made to that section. In Madnox, on Krypton, all track names in file lists are now simply displayed as 'T', and nothing else. Artist / Album names seem to be OK at this point.
@bart, already done will be in first push with Krytpon corrections, Thanks.

@Dan, which view is giving just 'T', just went through all of the music views and couldn't see this issue?
Trying to find the Krypton branch for Madnox, anyone got a direct link please, ta
You need to select branch > krypton here
(2016-09-27, 09:35)Mike_Doc Wrote: You need to select branch > krypton here

Many thanks
(2016-09-23, 10:47)ArieS Wrote: TV Show Posters:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/smny4falu5ps7ps/1.jpg?dl=0

I don't have any main Posters showing, only Season Posters. I tried the Context Menu>Manage>etc but nothing happens.
It does work to choose a Season Poster.

Alphabet Scrollbar:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnluywurnak83um/3.jpg?dl=0

If I choose a letter, I see the spining circle for a second and nothing happens.

Boxsets:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jrdb5bkcq2cez1a/2.jpg?dl=0

I have no discs or animation of the cases and discs coming out of the boxsets. Also the infos are missing/incomplete.

Again, I'm asking that because I have a feeling I don't have the right scripts or at least the right versions.
But if they are things you have to make Krypton compatible then I apologize and I will go back to my corner Big Grin

Hi Aries,

Issue 1 - Poster for * All seasons I have and can't fix it at the moment, something seems to have changed but it's on the list to work on.

Issue 2 - Also the same for me, nothing happens other than the working icon showing.

Issue 3 - This is strange, first you have boxsets in center focus by the looks of it and you won't get the cases & disc animations as it only works when cases are on the left, but you seem to have the slide overlay from the posters view when viewing a set which give me the impression something could be wrong with your settings?

Mike.
Mike,
Good to hear you are working on 1 and 2 Smile

For 3, I made a clean install of Madnox and the good news is the new MVC build I'm using has the fix for the disappearing texture Big Grin and my ExtendedInfo error is gone.
However I still don't have the animated Boxsets so I will look at schimi's guide again and see if I did something wrong.
Will report back...
FYI,

The increase in VARs and ListItem props was merged into master so it should be available in tomorrows nightlie.
  • 376(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39