Release Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/24
Hello
How can I change texture Shelf 3D view to this view?

http://thedigitallifestyle.com/w/wp-cont..._thumb.jpg
(2015-08-12, 13:24)bvainrub Wrote: Hello
How can I change texture Shelf 3D view to this view?

http://thedigitallifestyle.com/w/wp-cont..._thumb.jpg

You can't (at least easily, you would have to re-code it completely). That image is from the skin Aeon MQ.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
does this work on latest aeon nox silvo skin with mr v widgets?
Not yet... maybe in the future
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Sad 
Hi Manfeed,

Thanks for your great job!!!

I've been using your skin for the last few days, and that's exactly what I wanted from Kodi, when playing Music.
Hand written CDs, auto full screen, biographies & discographies are really awesome features.
The design is very dynamic, I love it!

Though, I have several questions for you:

- I don't understand how the "Live concert pop-up" works.
Is it supposed to give me the date of the next show for the artist I'm listening to?
It actually only gives me the date of the day (maybe because I only listen to dead singers).

- I dont have no lyrics scrolling.
Do I have to install a widget or another add-on ?

- I also don't have no CD case, only album covers.
Is there a way to enable it ?

- Finally, I have a thought :
When a song is playing (in full screen visualisation), and that I come back to the song list (back button), to select a new track, then it doesn't switch to full screen again.
I actually have to stop the song first, before I select a new one, to make it switch to full screen.
Would it be possible to make it switch without having to stop the song first?

Thanks for all.

P.S.
Please, excuse my english, I'm french...
(2015-08-20, 12:35)VIEUXRAFIKI Wrote: Hi Manfeed,

Thanks for your great job!!!

I've been using your skin for the last few days, and that's exactly what I wanted from Kodi, when playing Music.
Hand written CDs, auto full screen, biographies & discographies are really awesome features.
The design is very dynamic, I love it!

Thanks for all.

Hi, glad to hear that someone likes my mod Nod

Here are the answers...

- I don't understand how the "Live concert pop-up" works.
Is it supposed to give me the date of the next show for the artist I'm listening to?

No, it's only aesthetic... that widget mimics a flyer of a supposed concert in your city of the artist playing (you have to set your city in the weather section for it to show up in the flyer). Maybe a bit strange if you only listen to music from dead artists... Laugh

- I dont have no lyrics scrolling.
Do I have to install a widget or another add-on ?

The lyrics depend on the cu lrc lyrics addon... if you mean that you get lyrics but they are static that's normal... only some songs have scrolling lyrics... anyway you could check the options of that addon, there you can select some sources for the lyrics...

- I also don't have no CD case, only album covers.
Is there a way to enable it ?

No, it's that way by design... this time I wanted a more minimalistic look... Smile

When a song is playing (in full screen visualisation), and that I come back to the song list (back button), to select a new track, then it doesn't switch to full screen again.
I actually have to stop the song first, before I select a new one, to make it switch to full screen.
Would it be possible to make it switch without having to stop the song first?

Try hitting TAB key after selecting the new song... it may work wonders...Wink

Regards
Thanks for your quick answers,

So, I will install the "cu lrc lyrics addon", this evening. (I don't have no Lyrics at all).
I will also set my city in the weather section, so, I could see Bob Marley Live and Alive, in my city.
For the "full screen issue", the "Tab Trick" is just what I expected.

Just a last little thing:
The "FakeCDs" is a great Idea too, but it looks like this for me:
Is there a way I can fix that?

Thank You Manfeed, You're The Best!!!
Smile 
Actually, all DVDs behave the same way...
(2015-08-20, 15:52)VIEUXRAFIKI Wrote: Is there a way I can fix that?

Thank You Manfeed, You're The Best!!!

I assume you're not running kodi at fullhd resolution 1920 x 1080, are you?

In that case kodi scales the images and some unwanted results (like the one you get) happen... if fullhd is impossible, then you could try with 1280 x 720 instead...

Regards...
Manfeed,
I did everything You told me to do, it works fine.
Thanks for the resolution, I'm an idiot, I should have guessed it.

You're a Killer, keep going!!
What an amazing mod, the Now playing window for music is awesome. I'm not quite used to the fact that all the data and widgets is sideways but I'll give it a bit and see if I adjust. Nice work, the best, simplistic Music Viz that exists.
(2015-08-20, 20:12)VIEUXRAFIKI Wrote: Manfeed,
I did everything You told me to do, it works fine.
Thanks for the resolution, I'm an idiot, I should have guessed it.

You're a Killer, keep going!!

(2015-08-21, 17:49)xbmc17 Wrote: What an amazing mod, the Now playing window for music is awesome. I'm not quite used to the fact that all the data and widgets is sideways but I'll give it a bit and see if I adjust. Nice work, the best, simplistic Music Viz that exists.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!
amazing job! I would love to learn how to do this, you can add this view rom collector browser or advance luncher?
Great job, got everything working, just one thing I can't seem to fix. When playing music how do you keep the info on the screen rather than it going fullscreen to the extrafanart views ? Also can you disable the lyrics as well ?

Cheers
(2015-09-09, 15:09)mariano198596 Wrote: amazing job! I would love to learn how to do this, you can add this view rom collector browser or advance luncher?

No, I'm sorry...

(2015-09-10, 20:12)zorg2000k Wrote: Great job, got everything working, just one thing I can't seem to fix. When playing music how do you keep the info on the screen rather than it going fullscreen to the extrafanart views ? Also can you disable the lyrics as well ?

Cheers

To keep the info you have to press "I"...

A new version is about to come, I would recommend you to wait before making any change ;-)

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: Music [Isengard] v1.3 final - Updated 12/242