• 24(current)
XBMC_PC Win32 GUI Development Environment for skinners (skin developers)
I haven't no, is there a guide somewhere I can follow? Using VS2008.
I built one recently for skinning myself. Surprised the heck out of me that it worked. Big Grin.

Check here

http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_compi...ource_code
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Note that the above is for XBMC for windows (SDL/opengl) - not the directx version which was what Freddo is after. You need VS 2k3 and the DirectX SDK for the other one, though it'll probably build fine with 2k8 if you upgrade the project files.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'm just trying that now, I'll let you know how it turns out...
okay it didn't work i'll keep fiddling around but I don't really know what I'm doing, is there any point posting the build log or anything?
If you like. I'm on IRC atm if you want faster feedback.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Would it be possible to have the ability to activate a window/dialog via the SDL build? That for me is the one thing that I need to do as a skinner that is very difficult to do in the SDL build (changing resolutions etc I can do via the settings).

I guess I could keep updating my keymap and activate the window/dialog that way but it was just so much easier in XBMC_PC app (you spoiled us JM!)
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC_PC Win32 GUI Development Environment for skinners (skin developers)4