Immediate crash after first install
Hi Guys,

As i'm new to this program i did some searching on this forum regarding the problems i've been having, however i did not find anything related so i'm hoping you guys can help me out. After recently hearing about this program i decided to give it a try so i downloaded Kodi 15.0 Isengard. After the install i ran the program but it immediatly gives me a Windows crash message. Just to be sure i've completely removed the program, tried again with the same result. Previous versions of this program haven't fixed this either.

I do realise i'm not providing a lot of information. As far as i could tell the only way to get a log file is to get into the program itself which unfortunately i haven't been able to succeed in. I'm (trying to) run this program on Windows 8 64bit with a I7 3,4 Ghz processor and 9GB RAM so my desktop should be able to run this no problem. If there is a way for me to provide you with more information (for example a log file without having to get into Kodi itself) please let me know.

Thank you in advance.
Unplug any game controller if you have one
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
You can get a debug log file without having to enable it in Kodi. See logging in the Kodi Wiki. It tells you how to create a file and where to place it so debug logging is enabled when Kodi starts.
Thank you for the quick responses so far. In the link below you'll find my log. And as a response to Martijn, i don't have any game controllers plugged to my desktop.
http://goo.gl/KNTJwe

Small update
i've finally been able to get the program to start once. However, as soon as i closed the program and restarted it's been back to where i started.
what's that then?
Quote:22:52:56 T:6576 NOTICE: CJoystick::EnumJoysticksCallback : Enabled Joystick: PLAYSTATION®3 Controller
22:52:56 T:6576 NOTICE: CJoystick::EnumJoysticksCallback : Total Axis: 5 Total Hats: 0 Total Buttons: 19

Also last line i saw forbidden add-ons. For any further support start reading the forum rules.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Immediate crash after first install0