[RELEASE] Undertexter.se (Script) Swedish Subtitles Downloader
Whatever happened to this script? I just can't find it and if I would it would probably bli old and not functioning.

Build in support for undertexter in OpenSubtitles_OSD perhaps?

I'd really love a working OSD undertexter script.
yes! where is an update!?
http://xbmc-misc.googlecode.com/svn/branches/scripts/ its the latest one, no updates, think it still works though.

Some of you might want to contact amet and help him implement this in his open subtitle script.
I've done a undertexter.se scraper in .sh (I know its ugly) but its working and looking att the .py code it's not updated with the latest changes done in the undertexter.se code. Im gladly helping out getting this to work...
Updated the script and got listing and downloading working. Will look into unrar'ing and lookup for imdb-id in .nfo (since undertexter.se now supports this). Have contacted Amet but will refine this code before potential merge. Guess I have to contact the original coder before releasing source..
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Got OK from the original coder. Fixed some win/linux path name differences. Can list subs in rar using basic native python rar support (rarfile.py)..
Can't wait for this plugin to be finished! I hope all goes well. Smile
I don't want to sound impatient but do you know roughly how long it's going to take?
there is builtin support for rar and zip in xbmc.. look at wiki Smile
blittan Wrote:there is builtin support for rar and zip in xbmc.. look at wiki Smile

Yes but, from my findings, XBMC doesnt pick up subtitles automagically from zip/rar so extracting to movie name .srt is what I intend to do...
sahlen79 Wrote:Can't wait for this plugin to be finished! I hope all goes well. Smile
I don't want to sound impatient but do you know roughly how long it's going to take?

Never written a single line of python before last week but I think I will have a fully working script by the weekend...
well, you can use xbmc to unpack rar/zips
blittan Wrote:well, you can use xbmc to unpack rar/zips

Yes, working fine (http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=489225&postcount=9)
Got a working script now. Tested on Win7 and Linux. You can grab it here
i Just tested the new script on xbox xbmc 17 jan 2010 .. it wont start
xbox v1.0, tsop with on/off switch, 300gb hdd
DragonSlayer Wrote:i Just tested the new script on xbox xbmc 17 jan 2010 .. it wont start
And the log says...?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Undertexter.se (Script) Swedish Subtitles Downloader1