[RELEASE] Undertexter.se (Script) Swedish Subtitles Downloader
Code:
16:26:45 M: 21180416  NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
16:26:45 M: 23441408  NOTICE: Q:\scripts\Undertexter\default.py:379: SyntaxWarning: name 'MOVIE_NAME' is used prior to global declaration
                                              def downloadSubtitle(self):
16:26:47 M: 17788928   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
16:26:47 M: 17788928   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named rarfile
16:26:47 M: 17788928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "Q:\scripts\Undertexter\default.py", line 17, in ?
                                                import rarfile
                                            ImportError: No module named rarfile
xbox v1.0, tsop with on/off switch, 300gb hdd
DragonSlayer Wrote:
Code:
16:26:45 M: 21180416  NOTICE: -->Python Initialized<--
16:26:45 M: 23441408  NOTICE: Q:\scripts\Undertexter\default.py:379: SyntaxWarning: name 'MOVIE_NAME' is used prior to global declaration
16:26:47 M: 17788928   ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
16:26:47 M: 17788928   ERROR: Error Contents: No module named rarfile
16:26:47 M: 17788928   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "Q:\scripts\Undertexter\default.py", line 17, in ?
                                                import rarfile

I tried the new script aswell and i get exactly same error as you do.
forgot to include rarfile.py i would guess
Cr*p, rather forgot to remove the import since its not needed. Sorry for this..
And here is a fixed version
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Popeye Wrote:Cr*p, rather forgot to remove the import since its not needed. Sorry for this..
And here is a fixed version

Hmm dont know if im doing something wrong, still dont work.

Here is the log.

Quote:00:45:34 T:4072 M:4294967295 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
00:45:34 T:4072 M:4294967295 NOTICE: C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\scripts\Undertexter-v1.5\default.py:379: SyntaxWarning: name 'MOVIE_NAME' is used prior to global declaration
00:45:34 T:4072 M:4294967295 ERROR: Error Type: exceptions.ImportError
00:45:34 T:4072 M:4294967295 ERROR: Error Contents: No module named rarfile
00:45:34 T:4072 M:4294967295 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Christian\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\scripts\Undertexter-v1.5\default.py", line 17, in ?
import rarfile
00:45:34 T:700 M:4294967295 ERROR: Control 402 in window 10107 has been asked to focus, but it can't
@biljard, if you still get the "ImportError: No module named rarfile" you dont have the latest version. Go into the default.py and remove the line 17 "import rarfile" and you will have the latest...
Popeye Wrote:@biljard, if you still get the "ImportError: No module named rarfile" you dont have the latest version. Go into the default.py and remove the line 17 "import rarfile" and you will have the latest...

Worked now, thanks!
popeye: some thoughts and suggestions..

- do not use versioning in your folder name (eg: Undertexter-v1.5) just use Undertexter, this will save you problems when users upgrade the script.

Perhaps you and Amet could team up and write some sort of combined subtitle script. each site could be added as plugins/channels/sources to the main script, look at how Uitzendinggemist handles channels. If you two needs some more input/suggestions/ideas please contact me on blittan(a)xbmc.org

Also look at http://xbmc.sourceforge.net/python-docs/...tSubtitles for making the user not having to set a subtitle directory in advancedsettings.xml
blittan Wrote:- do not use versioning in your folder name (eg: Undertexter-v1.5) just use Undertexter, this will save you problems when users upgrade the script.
My bad, was a bit eager to get it out. I'm not planning on continuing with this script in its current form..

blittan Wrote:Perhaps you and Amet could team up and write some sort of combined subtitle script. each site could be added as plugins/channels/sources to the main script, look at how http://www.rieter.net/uitzendinggemist/ handles channels. If you two needs some more input/suggestions/ideas please contact me on blittan(a)xbmc.org

Also look at http://xbmc.sourceforge.net/python-docs/...tSubtitles for making the user not having to set a subtitle directory in advancedsettings.xml

Yes, I've already been in contact with Amet but since I'm a complete python beginner we decided to start out with a stand-alone app and later focus on merging the two. I will start digging in his code now.
Undertexter.se also has the imdb-id search option that I will dig into and port my shell code to python...

Regarding "#Player-setSubtitles" This will still require the subtitle to be stored somewhere so the option would rather be: if no subfolder set (and not the option to save in movie folder, or failed to save there) then set the temp folder...

Thanks for great input
Great, if you and Amet came up with a subtitle script that acts as a common interface that can be extended by writing site-plugins, sort of scrapers or something along those lines, then it can be extended with other subtitle sites aswell.
Wow, nice work Popeye.
And it will be ever better when it's merged into OpenSubtitles_OSD.
i have one problem, im using xbmc-linux and i dont exacly know how to sett dir in the "settings.txt" Z:\.data\subs\|MOVIE is the default
i have tryed to edit to ex /home/subs/|MOVIE but without sucess.
any sugestions?

/mallorz
malacai Wrote:i have one problem, im using xbmc-linux and i dont exacly know how to sett dir in the "settings.txt" Z:\.data\subs\|MOVIE is the default
i have tryed to edit to ex /home/subs/|MOVIE but without sucess.
any sugestions?

/mallorz

Have you tried changing it from within the script? Have you checked user rights?
I'm running it on ubuntu with the path set to /nas/.data/subs/ so I know it should work...
Does this still work for anyone? The script can find the latest subtitles but when I search I get 0 hits.
I suspect I (or someone) needs to update the code. Looks like undertexter.se changed how you search (again)...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Undertexter.se (Script) Swedish Subtitles Downloader1