xbmcscripts.com down?
About a week ago I tried connecting to xbmcscripts from the xbox, but nothing showed up, so I tried entering from the pc, but I got a 404. So I figured it was temporarily down, but I still can't get any access from neither the xbox nor the pc. And since i can't find any info on it being down I'm starting to wonder if the problem is only for me. I can use internet perfectly in general but that particular site is a definite no-go. Could there be a setting in my router or something that blocks it? Thanks for any help.
could someone just confirm if it works for you or not?
It is not down. Please PM me your IP and I'll try to look into it.
xbmcscripts.com administrator
btw it's not my router because I tried getting access without the router and it didn't work either.
No, it's either a block on our side (shouldn't be) or something on your side (ISP or else) blocking it. I know one other user who also have this problem, but I haven't been able to resolve it and it was confirmed his IP wasn't blocked on server. If you have access to a proxy that will likely solve your problem. Also you could mail your ISP and ask. I'll try to get hold of the server adming and check your case soon...
Checked with admin and we went over the firewall files. Your IP is unfortunately not among those so it's not blocked on the server as far as I can see. This means there's not much more I can do, so I suggest you contact your ISP.
Ok. But thanks so much anyway, it'll possibly make it slightly easier for me to understand where the problem is.

* gronne calls ISP
gronne: you are swedish, right?

What ISP are you using, can see if I have a friend who has, and get them to check. I'm on Bredbandsbolaget and can access it fine..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmcscripts.com down?0