CEOMR MediaCenter 2.1 Skin
Hi CEOMR,

Any updates to the skin as of late?

Any possibility of uploading all that is required to build your skin in SourceForge? Would make it easier for others to update and build as enhancements occur.

Cheers,

KZ
Quote:Any updates to the skin as of late?

new update available

CEOMR MediaCenter 2.1pre Skin Jänner_2007

www.konsolenumbau.at/Upload.rar

Quote:Any possibility of uploading all that is required to build your skin in SourceForge?

after i figured out how it works, i will consider it :-)

cheers ceomr
OMG ... Yes, my favorite skin is still alive and well !!!

Cheers,

KZ
Hello. This is a 'formal' invitation to host your skin on teh XboxMediaCenter Skinning Project SVN. http://sourceforge.net/projects/xboxmediacenter/ (this is different project to http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbmc/ < which is actually XBMC and its sources etc)

The URL is https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xboxmediacenter/ it won't
ask you for a username and password. When you commit it will prompt you for your username and password. I reckommended TortoiseSVN

If you are intrested Private Message me on the forums with your sourceforge username so we can setup access for you, and if you want i can send intructions on how to get it up there Smile

Look forward to hearing from you.
** Team XBMC Tester** XBMC 4 ever

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Cheers Donno ... thanks for taking the time to issue formal invites to skin devs who have put excellent effort in thier skins.

KZ
CEOMR,

Any way of getting your Visualisation & Web effort as well?

Donno,

Does Team XBMC have an SVN trunk for Visualisation & Web ?

Cheers,

KZ
Sweet Bird! I am happy that the Skin Project is expanding with excellent skins. CEMOR's skin looks a little unorganized, but none the less, I can get updates at my own leisure. Phenomenal.
just wanted to say that CEOMR has got SVN access on the "XBMC Skinning Project"'s SVN now.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

It would be nice if skinners would NOT include scripts with their skins in the SVN. Especially, broken out dated ones.

There is a scripting SVN for that. I'm getting that stupid error "secure connection truncated again. It's annoying have to retry this for all these script files.

Can we get some rules for this. There is absolutely no reason to include scripts, unless they are specific to a skin.

Edit: A log entry would be nice too with your commits. (13.6MB - 1326 files in 512 folders for scripts Completely unnecessary.)
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Nuka1195 Wrote:It would be nice if skinners would NOT include scripts with their skins in the SVN. Especially, broken out dated ones.

There is a scripting SVN for that. I'm getting that stupid error "secure connection truncated again. It's annoying have to retry this for all these script files.

ok the quicktimebrower didn't work as it should.. but all others work fine for me

Quote:Can we get some rules for this. There is absolutely no reason to include scripts, unless they are specific to a skin.

these scripts normally use the standard skin (project mayhem)
and i changed them to work with my skin
especially to work with the xbmc logo animation
you don't have to upload them to your xbox but if someone likes it i uploaded it..

Quote:Edit: A log entry would be nice too with your commits. (13.6MB - 1326 files in 512 folders for scripts Completely unnecessary.)

which log entry is needed when the files were uploaded the first time??

cheers ceomr
I don't know what client you use to commit, but when you commit with tortoise, there's a text box below the recent messages button. That is where you enter your log message. Added:, Chaged:, Fixed:.

As far as the scripts go, they are unnecessary. Keep them somewhere else and offer them to people. The web, a splash screen or a script that is used to modify your skin in someway I can understand. But you have quicktimebrowser, with all it's libraries. I don't beleive that script currently works does it?
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
cool,

svn would be sweet!
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
How about a english version of the webserver skin, for all of us non-germans? Smile
wreezig Wrote:How about a english version of the webserver skin, for all of us non-germans? Smile

ok english version now available :-)

for all who developed their own themes in conclusion to my skin let me know and i will add it

cheers ceomr
Just wondering if there are any instructions for, or details about the 'internet browser' option I have on my start page using this skin and the latest build of XBMX?

Also, to the developer, thanks for all your work - have tried every skin available and this is the most functional, least geeky one available. In my opinion anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CEOMR MediaCenter 2.1 Skin0