Changing App Titles
guys,

not sure if this is the right forum? if not sorry!!!

i have installed a couple of emulators and within xbmc, when you go to the icon it lists them as vice64x etc. is there anywhere i can change this description to say c64 and maybe change the iconHuh?

thanks in advance
stace :d
yes you can, but not with xbmc (avalaunch is able to do it).
moving to "feature suggestions"
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
you can change the icon. simple place a default.tbn in the same location as the default.xbe.

as for changing the name, isn't there a win32 xbe editor of sorts?

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hullebulle,

are you suggesting i could do it within avalaunch for use with xbmcHuh

don't suppose i can be cheeky enough to ask you how to do it in avalaunch?  Image  Image  :d  :lol:
out of interest, what size should i make thumbnails and folder.jpgs if i were to create them?

thanks in advance
stace :d
Quote:you can change the icon.  simple place a default.tbn in the same location as the default.xbe.

i didn't know you could do this - very interesting. is a .tbn still just a renamed jpeg file?

and more importantly (for me anyway) can you also do this to select a custom icon for shortcut (.cut) files?

and if not, regard it as a feature suggestion!

cheers,
t
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing App Titles0