Android How do I get video Addons on main screen?
How do I select certain addons to appear under videos, files, addons on the main kodi page?
click system - click appearence - skin tab - click on settings - highlight addon shortcuts - under home page videos sub menu you should see 5 boxes (addon 1, addon 2, etc) click on addon 1 - scroll throu list of video addons and click on the one you wish to see on the home screen under videos - then click on addon 2 if required - if you scroll down the settings in the right panel - you can add icons under music, pictures and programs too if required - once done click on the X or click back, back etc or home button icon
based on using the default skin confluence
(2015-08-11, 20:24)udangaribaldi Wrote: click system - click appearence - skin tab - click on settings - highlight addon shortcuts - under home page videos sub menu you should see 5 boxes (addon 1, addon 2, etc) click on addon 1 - scroll throu list of video addons and click on the one you wish to see on the home screen under videos - then click on addon 2 if required - if you scroll down the settings in the right panel - you can add icons under music, pictures and programs too if required - once done click on the X or click back, back etc or home button icon
based on using the default skin confluence

Thanks for this, I wondered the same thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I get video Addons on main screen?0