Upgrading Helix to Isengard Amazon Fire TV
Hi all,
I'm new to Kodi. I recently side loaded Kodi Helix on Amazon Fire TV using abdfile from a Linux computer. Kodi is working well on Amazon Fire TV. I'm considering upgrading to Isengard, but I have a few questions about the upgrade.
1. Is it recommended to upgrade Kodi from Helix to Isengard on Amazon Fire TV? Does isengard work work well on Amazon Fire TV or should I just keep Helix installed?
2. How do I upgrade from Helix to Isengard on Amazon Fire TV? Should I clear data, clear cash and uninstall Helix first? Or should I just use abdfile and overwrite Helix with Isengard? Thanks.
1. I would recommend it. It seems to run better than v14 for me on my FTV.

2. Don't uninstall. Just install v15 on top of v14. ADBfire should be able to handle it.
It worked. Isengard installed. It's running great. I want to thank the Kodi Team for such a great app. Thanks.
(2015-08-15, 17:14)Ned Scott Wrote: 1. I would recommend it. It seems to run better than v14 for me on my FTV.

2. Don't uninstall. Just install v15 on top of v14. ADBfire should be able to handle dlhabdle it.

How can I do this on AFTV Stick - need to sideload Kodi, but how can I upgrade v 14.2 to 15.1 without doing a fresh install - using adb install as I did for v 14.2?

Thanks in advance

BT
It should be noted on Fire TV (wiki).
my question is similar to the ones above but how to i upgrade to isengard on a andriod box?
i'm also really new to kodi and have searched the whole forum to find a step by step guide of how to do it but just cannot find it anywhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrading Helix to Isengard Amazon Fire TV0