Enabling pvr by deault
Since v15 disables PVR addons by default can someone show me how to change back to enable by default on first run. I have gone through the git trying to find it but no joy. Even something dirty like a script would do.
Why would you want them enabled by default? PVR add-ons are now installed on demand so enabling them all by default isn't really an option. And would you really want them all enabled anyway - just enable/install the PVR add-ons you require, it's not normally something you need to do more than once.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
thanks for the reply, I normally build kodi from source and tweak a few things, one of them is for my chosen pvr to boot on start. Although it might not sound like much for wanting it to be enabled on first run, for something that I have used many times to be taken away is a step backwards for me. If someone can point me in the right direction on where to revert it back to enabled default, or a script or a patch it would make my day.
yes because changing source code, compiling and installing is way easier than going to settings and enabling the addon.

You are daily reinstalling a completely new Kodi instance that makes this sooooo critical?
I really cannot grasp the logic. You get used to things not being able to do and change habits.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I could say the same thing about changing the source code the first time to disable by default.Yes I am more than happy to change source back to how it was if pointed in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enabling pvr by deault0