Android Which addons
Having recently got myself an M8 tv box with Kodi pre-installed, can you guys recommend me some program/video add-ons which aren't premium and ones that are not on the kodi black list?

I ask so I can talk about them freely on here without having the thread moved Big Grin

Thanks
Well considering you asked in the related discussions group instead of the Android or specific add-ons forum, it's likely this thread will be moved...nice trySmile Here's the video add-ons link. http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154

The standard Kodi repository has a huge amount of very enjoyable add-ons, and if you're a bit more brave, the forums have links to some of the in development add-ons that are at the cutting edge. I've found just about anything worthwhile is linked into Youtube on some level, use the search commands within the add-ons and you'll never run out of stuff to watch and without compromising the legality and functionality of Kodi.
If you're into gaming media, the Twitch addon is great, even supports 60fps streams, and doesn't even need login mumbo jumbo. It was wonderful for me during E3 and Summer Games Done Quick.

YouTube is also a must have.
Cheers guys this should get me started Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Which addons0