[UPDATED] DevCon '15 meetup: October 11th, 2015 - Prague, Czech Republic
Heart 

Sunday 11th October
Grandior Hotel Prague
19:00 Conference Room
Na Poříčí 42, 110 00 Praha 1

Just a quick heads-up for our fans from the Czech Republic: This year we will be holding our yearly Developer Conference in Prague (!) from the 9th to the 11th of October.

If you are in the neighborhood and would like to meet up for a drink and a talk with one of the attending team members there will be an opportunity to do so.

Feel free to tell us if you are planning to attend - we loved doing a fanmeet last year and would definitely like to meet some fans this year as well!

Update:
- We're expecting at least 25 team members to attend, some of which are social enough to be talked to! Wink
- The meeting is scheduled for Sunday the 11th of october around 19:00 at the Grandior Hotel in Prague
- If you want to meet us at another day this is most likely possible but we won't have a scheduled location etc, you could always try to contact us via IRC or by posting in this channel.
- Saterday evening will be harder to meet as we have reservations already.
Sounds good. I will attend if I will be in Prague.
I'll be there as a team member
Me and my friend Gregory will try and plan to drive to Prague for the Devcon from Berlin. I live in Las Vegas, Nv and Gregory lives in Berlin. I'm also planning to attend the TOR developers Conference in early Oct in Berlin, and I'll also be speaking at the Vintage Computer Festival in Berlin.

My web site is http://webcrunchers.com, facebook.com/jdcrunchman

Some people may have heard of me before, I taught Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple Computer) how to use a blue box to call the POPE, and "Punked" Pres Nixon about a toilet paper shortage in Los Angeles, and will be willing to address the group, but I know nothing about Kodi (YET), but will be my mission to find out as much about it as possible.

Please send me the address of where this Dev Conference is to be held at in Prague - I know NOTHING about the language and culture, and will be my first time in the country. We will be driving from Berlin. My Friend Gregory is originally from Poland, and about 5 years ago, I spoke in Krakow at the Confidence Hacker event.

I used to work at en2go entertainment in Hollywood until the investors sold us out, so even back in 2009 I was streaming 1080P video through a CDN. WOW, how times have changed, now Adaptive video streaming is the norm. I can't wait to learn all about this new technology.

John (The Crunchman)
We'll announce the Hotel soon, and there will be a conference room with Kodi setup and a chance to meet the team.

Last time we played some games on Retro Player and took some feature requests from users Wink
(2015-09-14, 01:49)jdcrunchman Wrote: Some people may have heard of me before, I taught Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple Computer) how to use a blue box to call the POPE, and "Punked" Pres Nixon about a toilet paper shortage in Los Angeles, and will be willing to address the group, but I know nothing about Kodi (YET), but will be my mission to find out as much about it as possible.

Are you the infamous "Captain Crunch", as in the cereal and whistle within? If so, we met years ago.
I think he's rather https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_T._Draper
I won't be there in person, but will be in spirit (didn't someone say that?)
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Any updates on the event details please?
Done. The official meet will be at sunday, because we have activities booked on Saterday evening already.
Hi

Is there any chance of this event being streamed live on You Tube for those fans who can't make it to the Czech Republic?
Doubtful as its just usually an informal chat.

Sometimes we end up just playing games on retroplayer with users haha
I'm still hoping anyone will actually show up.
Have fun !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATED] DevCon '15 meetup: October 11th, 2015 - Prague, Czech Republic0