kodi won't launch
I have installed isengard 15.1 onto my firetv box but it wont run.
It does the launch for the first time and then won't start again when you press launch application it just flashes and goes back to where it started.
Any ideas?
Having this same exact problem. I installed isengard 15.0 on a fire stick last week with no issues. Trying to install 15.1 on a firetv box today but getting the same problem described above.
Yep, same problem, especially irritating as this is the only reason I bought the Fire TV in the first place.

Runs the 'first time' (progress bar almost fills up) but then the application dies and cannot be restarted (instant crash)
Huh, easy fix it turns out.

Although I bought my fireTV yesterday, it's firmware is the best part of a year out of date.

Update it and reinstall... hey presto
(2015-08-18, 20:09)huntsman34 Wrote: Huh, easy fix it turns out.

Although I bought my fireTV yesterday, it's firmware is the best part of a year out of date.

Got it working! Thanks for the tip.
(2015-08-18, 20:09)huntsman34 Wrote: Huh, easy fix it turns out.

Worked for me, Thanks.
I had same problem - reset the device to factory defaults and then updated firmware (in about menu I believe) and then re-installed everything and away it went.

Thanks to all for your continued help on these neat projects.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi won't launch0