Bug Kodi 15.1
Two day ago after using Kodi 15.1 for awhile I discovered that I had a bug. I watched a movie half way one night and then the next day decided to finish it. I found I could not jump ahead on the time line to where I I had left off. The fast forward doesn't work either.

Both methods just leave the current image on the screen the sound is different but no image to match it.

This feature has worked fine on all other versions I've had and still does on a Gotham version I still have.

Am I the only one with this bug or are there others?

Ps l downloaded my version of Kodi 15.1 from Google Play Store.
can you check the build date in "system information"?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-08-23, 18:20)Martijn Wrote: can you check the build date in "system information"?
Hi I just checked, Kodi 15.1 Git:2015-08-16-c92d6ae
ok so the update hasn't made it through yet.
There should be a newer build 2015-08-22 available soon
@Martijn - is that 15.2 rc? That was the version that updated from the UK Play store earlier today on one of my Android devices.
yep,
it's actually still called 15.1 inside
Okay, then that confirms that it has made it through to the island, at least Smile
(2015-08-23, 18:52)Prof Yaffle Wrote: @Martijn - is that 15.2 rc? That was the version that updated from the UK Play store earlier today on one of my Android devices.
Thanks for your reply. When I turn on my Kodi to check the version I discovered that I had received the update to latest version, the one you mentioned. I quickly checked it and found that all fast forward features work on this version fine. Problems solved, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 15.10