Mod JB-BOX ViewsRightList for Aeon MQ6
(2015-09-16, 17:49)ikaruz Wrote: cdart works, if they are in album folder
cdart.png in catalog of album is reuired to cdart could be show in skin
Quote:year don't work.
YEAR - Im not sure what could be better to show disc cases or not - I set it to show now.
Quote:JB i think you don't need to mod the script.skin.info.service, because in main menu and where comes the lyric it shows the cdart.png if it is in album folder.

look the MusicVisualisation.xml . i think that can help

-It is not as simple as it sounds to show cdart for artist/album
-Kodi doesnt create albums and artist for music in similar way like for films.
-All data for music is downloading for tags of music files.
-Based on tags Kodi is creating "virtual objects": artist and album
-For each artist and each album music files can be placed anywhere.
-Kodi read tags and group tracks for artist and albums.
-In database of Kodi are only saved localizations of music files.
-When you mark by using cursor music file, kodi is able to show localization of file, and if there are cdart.png u can show it.
-When you mark by using cursor album, kodi doeasnt have info about localization of album (files can be in different places). This script give us localization of first album's file. First file have to be in the same place as cdart.png file.
-Durring the music play object MusicPlayer have info about playing file (localization) - and u can show cdart.png (if it is there)
-All skins creating others shortcuts to get to the folder with cdart file.
-I know MusicVisualisation.xml it uses MusicPlayer when music is playing.
Then it's easy to show cdart.

One more time thank for the help.
Best regards JB
(2015-09-16, 12:17)JohnyBee Wrote:
(2015-09-15, 19:42)ikaruz Wrote:
(2015-09-15, 09:46)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi,

I've tested second version of mod (ViewRightList.xml+script.skin.info.service (phil65)) in other type of installation KODI, I've got the same problem as you, it doesnt works - only default cdart.
I've analyzed phil65's script. I think that i found problematic part.
That is the second version JB-BOX (script.skin.info.service - script.skin.info.service-mod-02.zip file)
Here is new script, now it should work!
Please let me know how it works.

JB

Hi JB
Im K.O. Testing and all the same

when i am in artist and go with cursor to the album

19:04:57 T:11120 DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: --------JB------- zaladunek path
19:04:57 T:14420 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 20 times.
19:04:57 T:14420 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\smb:\Music\Chris Brown\X/cdart.png

the cdart in the album folder it shows me but not the cdart in artwork folder path (music\artist\album\cdart.png) that i have setup in cdart manager

this when the artist have special charters. so if you del the c:\ path and change the / and // bevor the cdart then i think must be ok

19:19:49 T:11120 DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: --------JB------- zaladunek path
19:19:49 T:13400 DEBUG: Previous line repeats 11 times.
19:19:49 T:13400 DEBUG: CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\smb:\Music\Milk Inc_\Apocalypse cow/cdart.png

and here in the album
1794 19:26:42 14452 DEBUG CTextureCacheJob::GetImageHash - unable to stat url smb://Music/Milk Inc_/Apocalypse Cow//cdart.png

i think lets fix this one because i am more the K.O. now

i have other bugs
if you change the Music Folder Path(For Artwork) it don't search there for the cdart only in album folder[/php]

Hi,
Thank you very much for help and testing.
Logs were really helpful.
I instaled KODI + smb://... by using Windows.
I found bug in script (script.skin.info.service)
I corrected this error.
You can download new version of this script (script.skin.info.service-mod-03.zip).
I've tested all using windows and linux, everything looks fine.
Can you check this,is it working good for you ?

Regards JB

Hello,

Just one question did we have to download all cdart and put all in xxxxx.png in the artist folder name or it must be automatically done. Thanks a lot for your support and work.Blush
Hi,
In each artist/album folder should be cdart.png file
Graphics (file) can be downloaded manually (fanart.tv) or by using the plugin "cdART Manager Script"
JB
(2015-12-07, 20:17)JohnyBee Wrote: Hi,
In each artist/album folder should be cdart.png file
Graphics (file) can be downloaded manually (fanart.tv) or by using the plugin "cdART Manager Script"
JB

Thanks a lot Blush
very nice work i like this open and close CD cases , rotating CD (slow or fast when the music plays)

is it maybe possible to make this also for movies open and close cases , rotating CD ?
(2015-12-11, 20:21)subzero78 Wrote: very nice work i like this open and close CD cases , rotating CD (slow or fast when the music plays)

is it maybe possible to make this also for movies open and close cases , rotating CD ?

Hi,
Opening and closing the case for movies is in Posterlite view Wink
JB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
JB-BOX ViewsRightList for Aeon MQ60