Extrafanart Music / Movie and TV Shows
Hi,

Firstly great skin, moved from Aeon Nox 5 over to Amber for a change and I'm really liking it so far

I've being going though all the settings but can't seem to find it. Might be there and i've missed it, or may not be a feature in Amber skin

I'm looking for a setting which will allow the fanart art to rotate and use all the extrafanart which I have downloaded for Music, TV Shows and Films.

Thanks in advance. Zorg
I'm going to bump this because I've just gone to a clean install of Kodi with Amber and I can't get the music fanart to cycle through the extrafanart folder I have in each artist folder.

It seems to display the fanart.jpg in each artist folder but nothing more.

Do I have to install the fanart addon? I didn't think so.
Hi, extrafanart is not yet available in Amber but I am currently working on integrating the Skin Helper script into my Krypton version which will allow extrafanart to be added, hopefully before the final release.
How is your progress on this?
Initial support has been added to my latest Kryton8 branch here

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....e/Krypton8

This is for movies and tv shows at the moment, are you able to test it?
(2016-11-10, 17:23)joethepartylion Wrote: Initial support has been added to my latest Kryton8 branch here

https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....e/Krypton8

This is for movies and tv shows at the moment, are you able to test it?

Will give it a try now, thanks
I would like to test this too but I only get "update failed" when I try to install skin from zip-file.
PS: Where would the setting be located?
I'm now getting this as well again, now regardless of where I download it (it used to work if I downloaded it via my work LAN).

I can download other stuff from Github without issue, so maybe something has got screwed up with the Amber source layout or downloading?

At the moment I'm stuck on the Krypton testing branch from a couple of weeks ago.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-11-13, 10:44)DarrenHill Wrote: I'm now getting this as well again, now regardless of where I download it (it used to work if I downloaded it via my work LAN).

I can download other stuff from Github without issue, so maybe something has got screwed up with the Amber source layout or downloading?

At the moment I'm stuck on the Krypton testing branch from a couple of weeks ago.

I've just tried the zip file from github and it works for me, upgraded from an earlier version and the official version.

You could try rolling back to Jesters official version first (just select update in the Amber addon info dialog and choose the version from the kodi repository) and then try the zip file again.

If it doesn't work, could you send me a copy of your log file?'
Would the roll-back work, as your branch is under a different add-on name isn't it?

Can certainly give it a go though and see. I had it down as something odd on my network given before it was working if I downloaded through work, but the last couple have failed that way as well, and when I saw others having the problem it made me wonder. Also it's the only one I have this problem with - other stuff from GitHub downloads and installs fine.

I'll grab another copy and try again, and if it fails will try rolling back as suggested.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-11-14, 12:38)DarrenHill Wrote: Would the roll-back work, as your branch is under a different add-on name isn't it?

I think so as the add-on is still called the same name, the folder may have a different name but in addon.xml it is still called skin.amber
Of course by Sod's Law I tried it again and it worked...

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-11-14, 20:11)DarrenHill Wrote: Of course by Sod's Law I tried it again and it worked...

Glad it's working as I was stumped :-)
Do I need to run Kodi Nightly to test extra fanart?
I got it to work.
Solution: Installed Kodi 17 beta 6, disabled Amber skin and installed from a new zip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extrafanart Music / Movie and TV Shows0